PDA

View Full Version : Dietz

konastank
05-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Don't buy from this guy. I paid $360 for my A-arms a month ago and I still don't have them. Says there in good shape and then after I bought them he tells me he is missing parts for them. Claims hes sent them 3 seperate times, coming up with lame excuses all the time. I'm in the process of trying to get my money back. BEWARE!

dietz
05-19-2009, 04:52 PM
ok im sorry that everything happend but everything i said really did happen, i am very busy so i could not comunicate with you very well, yes my bad. i did send the a-arms when i said i did and i see you did file a complaint on paypal and id like to talk to you more about that bc now i dont have my a-arms and i have to refund you almost all of wat you paid for them.. if thats the case i would just rather get my a-arms back and rufund you all of your money, just please clean out you pm box so we can talk more about it

and by the way the guy in our shipping department that lost the box has resently been fired for multipule cases of this

i dont like leaving this as it sits now and would just like to try and work it out

konastank
05-22-2009, 12:58 PM
The A-arms showed up today... I will give you the money back that paypal refunded me. Still shouldn't have taken 2 months, I've since purchased another set. But I understand stuff happens. I'll PM you we can work out how much I owe you back, or contact paypal or whatever has to be done.

dietz
05-24-2009, 11:37 AM
:eek2: you really just got them on the 22nd??? that was like 2 or 3 weeks ago that i sent them and paid for OVER NIGHT!!! WTF??? did you really just get them on the 22nd?? that was expensive to ship a 40 lb box over night, i am going to talk to ups and get the paper work from them on when i sent it from them, it should be in our company books also... thats rediculas!!

i pmed you back... sorry again it took so long