PDA

View Full Version : need a little help on travel arraingements

tri5ron
05-07-2009, 10:38 PM
I know this may seem like an odd post, but just thought I'd take a moment to see if anyone here has a line on cheap emergency travel arriangements, and/or car rentals. we seem to help each other on alot of different subjects, not just ATV's, so here it is;

30 minutes ago I just recieved word that one of the most influential people in my childhood passed away tonight.
This man meant more to me, and taught me more about values and respect, than I can possibly describe.
He was very much a father figure to me, and I carry with me to this day, many lifes lessons, taught by him.

as I type this, my wife is looking up airfares, and travel arraingements, and car rentals.
I need to be in Montegomery, Texas (25-30 miles north of Houston), coming out of southern California, by tommorow, saturday, or early sunday. services are on monday.

If anyone here has a line on affordable last minute travel arraingements, I would sure appreciate any help.
either way, I will be there, no matter what.

This is that important to me.

Thanks,
Ron

blacknblue#2
05-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Im sorry i cant help you with your travels at all but i do wanna say Sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to lose someone that means alot to you..........Sorry again and wishing u a safe trip!!