PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Laeger Pro-Trax Banshee Chassis

4stroker85
05-07-2009, 07:46 PM
As the title says I want to buy a Laeger Pro-Trax banshee chassis. (250R geometery)

would prefer just rolling chassis but will consider whole quads if the price is right.

will also consider lonestar chassis and any other brand of the same description. (as far as im aware there are 1 or 2 other smaller companies that made a 250R geo chassis that took banshee engine and bodywork).

pm me on here or email me at mark.tomarchio@mwhglobal.com

thanks, mark.

Jonny B
05-07-2009, 08:45 PM
There is a guy on here with a mint protrax banshee for sale...quad of the month in 05. I want the complete engine (frome carb to exhaust)and if you want the complete roller then we should talk. I dought there is many other of these for sale. Send me a PM with your phone number lets talk about this if you are really looking for a chassis.

Jonny B

Quad18star
05-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Jonny B
There is a guy on here with a mint protrax banshee for sale...quad of the month in 05. I want the complete engine (frome carb to exhaust)and if you want the complete roller then we should talk. I dought there is many other of these for sale. Send me a PM with your phone number lets talk about this if you are really looking for a chassis.

Jonny B

^^^ What he said.

The banshee is MINT ... I think the owner said he rode it twice after it was built in '05 and it has sat there ever since . The bike looks insane and I'm sure handles and rides insane also. From the last time I talked to him, I'm sure you could get it for a 1/4 of what it cost him to build it.

4stroker85
05-08-2009, 06:54 PM
i emailed that guy and he said it was sold...

any others out there for sale?

jbltz450
05-08-2009, 08:12 PM
theres a complete chassis on ebay

jesse olea
05-09-2009, 10:36 AM
stoneconcepts has a roller on ebay