PDA

View Full Version : eton 70

vindell
05-07-2009, 03:56 PM
replaced cylinder w/ a koso I got of the forum. stock machine. first run about 10 minutes, seems to be fine, waiting for it to cool down to take another spin. old stock vylinder had alot of blow by, reoalced ring's a few day's ago. after warming up compression no good. will take iit for a run after dinner, any advice to get the full advantage of this cylinder. Please keep in mind I;m on a wife budget > lol !! What's next

vindell
05-08-2009, 01:39 AM
ok, seems to have no low end power, starts slow then goas.
have a hill in yard, used to accelerate up hill, now struggles up hill. starts pulling at about 15mph. Clutch ? used to snap my kids head a little, not now. had cylinder checked by kool kids, looked good. plaes advice

vindell
05-09-2009, 05:32 AM
turned out to be a belt issue, replaced belt prior to new cylinder, a fella suggested a bando 877 belt. when i ran into the no low end issue. I decided to check belt for some reason. was real loose. placed stock belt back on and runs like a champ now.
dropping off at kool kidz for a clutch kit Monday. hope to see more of an improvement once clutch is re-worked !!