PDA

View Full Version : Honda 250r 001!! no part no refund!!

quadracer440ex
05-07-2009, 03:20 PM
hello i just wanted to let you guys know to watch out for this guy i dont know what is going on with him but i sent him his $20 dollars for a spacer plate for my trx250r april 8th...he first told me that he sent it out a week later i finnaly realized i have had no part yet and pmed him and he told me that ahit he must not have sent it out that it might have been sitting on his kitchen table so he said he would send it right out to me if that was the case ...a week after that i still have not recieved it and nicely replyed asking him what was going on and he said he sent it out again on thursday!! ....so that all said we have a dispute with him on paypal because we have not recieved the part and he will; not give the money back because he doesnt have 20 dollars in his paypal account but for some reason is sending me messages that he wants us to drop the dispute on paypal cuz he owes other ppl money!!!..............it has been a month and still not a spacer plate or money refunded and that is why this thread is going up....when anybody sends out a package please make sure you can track it so this does not happene!! i have been very fustrated i have sold and baught parts from here for awhile and never had a problem!!

thank you