View Full Version : Don't buy parts from Black R/T

liquidivide300
05-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Hey guys i know this is not for parts for sale but I don't want anyone else to get burned like I did. heres the info.

3 weeks ago i found black r/t on exriders.com parting out a 04 450r. Asked him about the frame he got me the pritures everything was good gave him $605 for a frame with clear title, a-arms and skid plate. a few days later he calls back says the title is no good but he will send me another which he assured was good. saw pitures of everything which were good. he said that night he would get me the shipping # the next morning and that was the last time i heard from him which was April 21st. I am out $605.00 and now do not have the money to buy another frame meaning i can't ride. Has a picture of his dog on his rider profile, his cell phone number is 337-278-3346 and he works for a company called Owensby & Company as an off shore welder. Do not by parts from this person.

i have everything prove that he got my payment, including a certified mail recipt that he got it. I will get the address tomorrow.

He is a racer in the ATVCCS class # 98 in Louisiana.
04-05 450R PARTS - http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthr...13&pagenumber=1

This is his thread for the parts he is selling

pro-rider46
05-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by liquidivide300
Hey guys i know this is not for parts for sale but I don't want anyone else to get burned like I did. heres the info.

3 weeks ago i found black r/t on exriders.com parting out a 04 450r. Asked him about the frame he got me the pritures everything was good gave him $605 for a frame with clear title, a-arms and skid plate. a few days later he calls back says the title is no good but he will send me another which he assured was good. saw pitures of everything which were good. he said that night he would get me the shipping # the next morning and that was the last time i heard from him which was April 21st. I am out $605.00 and now do not have the money to buy another frame meaning i can't ride. Has a picture of his dog on his rider profile, his cell phone number is 337-278-3346 and he works for a company called Owensby & Company as an off shore welder. Do not by parts from this person.

i have everything prove that he got my payment, including a certified mail recipt that he got it. I will get the address tomorrow.

He is a racer in the ATVCCS class # 98 in Louisiana.
04-05 450R PARTS - http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthr...13&pagenumber=1

This is his thread for the parts he is selling

that really sucks, hope you get your cash back.

BlaineKaiser450
05-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by pro-rider46
that really sucks, hope you get your cash back. X2!

zwark
05-07-2009, 03:03 PM
don't forget, off shore workers work for weeks at a time

fandl450r
05-07-2009, 03:41 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=51533

His last post was: 05-06-2009 05:42 PM

I'm pretty sure he's been on.

I've reported the thread to Pappy.

Pappy
05-07-2009, 05:00 PM
It does sound strange that you wouldnt have recieved the parts or an email or pm from him...I dont ever recall him having issues on here selling parts.

Here is a thread in the Trader Feedback section

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=285961

Whats odd is that he posted here justa few days ago but hasn't returned a pm or email to you....sketchy.

There isn't much I can do, but if you start a claim for fraud, I can supply any email addys we have for him and his IP address.

450R_lover
05-07-2009, 07:59 PM
Got his home address?.... Get to that mother ******* house!!!
LOL Thats what i'd be doing
:p

jkiserracing
05-07-2009, 08:09 PM
you may need to contact the police or sherriffs office in his town....

f4istunna
05-08-2009, 08:23 AM
That sucks, I know how it feels. I got burnt on another site awhile back. Lesson learned :mad:

If i remember right I think i bought parts from black R/T in the past and didnt have issues. Good luck man i hope you get your parts or $$ back.

Call his local pd if you have to they maybe willing to help.