PDA

View Full Version : do not buy parts from black r/t he does not send them out

liquidivide300
05-07-2009, 01:24 PM
3 weeks ago i found black r/t on exriders.com parting out a 04 450r. Asked him about the frame he got me the pritures everything was good gave him $605 for a frame with clear title, a-arms and skid plate. a few days later he calls back says the title is no good but he will send me another which he assured was good. saw pitures of everything which were good. he said that night he would get me the shipping # the next morning and that was the last time i heard from him which was April 21st. I am out $605.00 and now do not have the money to buy another frame meaning i can't ride. Has a picture of his dog on his rider profile, his cell phone number is 337-278-3346 and he works for a company called Owensby & Company as an off shore welder. Do not by parts from this person.

i have everything prove that he got my payment, including a certified mail recipt that he got it. I will get the address tomorrow.

He is a racer in the ATVCCS class # 98 in Louisiana.
04-05 450R PARTS - http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=389787&perpage=13&pagenumber=1

This is his thread for the parts he is selling

mc_racer
05-09-2009, 09:38 AM
Had the same problem myself, but he eventually sent the parts. Hope it works out for you.