PDA

View Full Version : Warranty Issues

atvlover
05-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Craig,
This is Johnny with Motoworks. I talked to the race department today. I believe they will be contacting you. There is a special provision for these types of problems that will be covered under warranty. If Can Am does not contact you let me kow. They absolutely will take care of this problem.
How is the new pipe working?

ProConcept
05-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Sorry if this is off topic Johnny, but I was hearing from a guy at Precision today that the Motoworks team bikes run a oil cooler on them. I was wondering if you'd be able to tell me what brand it is and where I could find one. I'll pm you this as well.

Thanks

craigmacphee
05-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Johnny:

Sorry, I did not see your post until this evening. Thank you for your contact with BRP. As of this evening, they have not contacted me.

As far as my new exhaust goes, all I can say is WOW. I've seen HP claims and read hype in the past about performance from other companies, but you guys hit this thing right on! First off, the weight savings was sweet. It really lightened up the rear end. The power increase was night and day difference. It evened out my powerband and woke up that low end that was lacking in the stock configuration. The added power allows me to be off a gear coming out of a corner and still be in the powerband.

On the track I was getting out straightlined by guys with raptors in the 65hp range, but it was not by much. I don't feel bad about that at all. In the tight sections I was a LOT faster than them.

Thanks again for your help. Did they happen to mention when they would be contacting me?

Have a great day, Craig