PDA

View Full Version : polaris predator 500 $900

440exnacsracer
05-06-2009, 10:51 PM
was trying to part out, but not getting enough interest. heres the description. thanks for looking.

hey i have an 03 predator that i just finished rebuilding the motor in with a 560 kit. needless to say a valve seat dropped yesterday ruining the new piston, valves, and head. i dont have the time or money to fix it. the bottom end is basically stock with a falicon rod installed on the crank. while going through, i replaced anything that wasnt in spec and installed a new starter clutch. it will need to be dissassymbled and cleaned now due to the peices of piston that fell into the bottom end. the cylinder was not damaged, it was a new cylinder from nicholas racing. also have white race cut plastic with rath headlight deletes, rear has two cracks, but overall good condition. polaris nerfs, ac stadium bumper, ac grab bar, razr 2s w/75% tread, hmf silencer. i am willing to part out, sell as is, basically whatever right now. if you are looking for something not listed or interested in anything, just let me know what it is and make an offer, i will post pictures of items when requested. feel free to call me regarding any details. thanks
Ben Banks
678-201-5113