PDA

View Full Version : Who Hates School

06 Honda 450R
05-06-2009, 09:59 PM
man it feels like it just keeps going on and on, i have finals next week but man just want it to get over so i can make some money to put in my quad and actually ride it lol

rollie
05-06-2009, 10:07 PM
i love it, im a senior and im on co-op so i work every other week, i just show up, do a little work, sleep some, and chill with my buddies, in the past month ive been to school 2 days:p had a week of vaca and then a week of work, then i woke up around 10:30 this morning to go pick up my tux for prom, then slept the rest of the day:cool:

ahhhh senioritus:devil: i love it!

06 Honda 450R
05-06-2009, 10:10 PM
your lucky, i still have two more years, no one at my school can do that, my school is strict and you cant have any fun, like partying, one thing i am looking forward to is gradrunkuation!!!!

madskrillz2
05-06-2009, 10:37 PM
In the words of Billy Madison "CHERISH IT!". I've always hated school but college is honestly a little more laid back to me. I absolutely despised high school.....work lol. I miss seeing every one of my friends every day and just generally goofing off every day. I would never go back for the school work though. Some of the stuff they made us do still baffles me.

hypersnyper6947
05-07-2009, 12:19 AM
high school is amazing, the work load is easy and you get to hang with your buddies every day. College is not as fun, the school work is much harder, the best part about college is moving away from home. Once you past year 2 college sucks...bad

631kfx400
05-07-2009, 04:26 AM
you dont no how i dislike school. it is not even funny. and i have 3 more years of high school. when is it over

hondariderdylan
05-07-2009, 06:44 AM
im a sophmore and i wake up every morning and think i hate school

but uncle sam says we have to
and in the end its going to make us money, so i guess its not that bad........:rolleyes:

rooster300ex
05-07-2009, 06:50 AM
Some years down the road when your not in high school. You will say to yourself that was the easiest part of life. CHERISH IT!

But I did hate school alot.

fasterblaster09
05-07-2009, 07:18 AM
I always said I hated school (im a senior in high school), but now that is very near the end, Im sure ima miss it. The 14th is my last day.

DP #000
05-07-2009, 07:19 AM
yea im only in 10th grade, and its soo boring i hate it:rolleyes:

Honda#4
05-07-2009, 08:17 AM
I'm in my first year of college and it's not bad at all but I do miss high school alot and friends but thats a part of moving on, you'll make more friends down the road. I use to say all the time that I "Hated school" but now after being in college I regret that I didnt do better and have payed closer attention to the work that was given which would have helped me out here now in the long run.

My advice, pay attention in school and make the best of it even though it may suck and you'll get through the hard crap just fine.

feuerstack411
05-07-2009, 08:43 AM
highschool was the best, it was such a joke, especially senior year. I like college a lot more though and I'm only going to a community college, I can't wait to move out and go to a four year school.

NacsMXer
05-07-2009, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by rooster300ex
Some years down the road when your not in high school. You will say to yourself that was the easiest part of life. CHERISH IT!

But I did hate school alot.

X2 ;)

I actually enjoyed high school, those were the easiest, most carefree days of my life. A lot of people don't realize that it won't last forever even though at times high school seems to feel like it does. Looking back, those 4 years went by in a flash. Afterwards, all your friends go their separate ways and things are just totally different.

College, definitely fun for the first couple of years with a new environment and moving away from home. You will really have to "wake up" and start working a lot harder compared to HS though....HS is a cake walk in comparison.

Now that i'm out of college, I definitely don't miss the hours upon hours of hardcore studying, finals, long tedious research papers, big projects, group presentations, etc. But when it's all said and done and you finally get your degree trust me school is worth it.

Even though I don't miss the work (I mean nothing good comes easy), I still miss the lifestyle. Things will never be the same once you're out of school.

I agree with the words of Billy Madison lol: "Don't you ever say that. STAAY HERRE. Stay here as long as you can. For the love of God, CHERISH it. You have to cherish it." :o :p

sinisterex
05-07-2009, 09:51 AM
I graduated from high school 9 years ago and I hated every minute of it, I just wanted to go work and make money which I did and have a ton of sweet toys which I do. I will tell you this though you get up and go to school and look at hot chicks all day and stare at them all during class (I did) but me , I get up go on a roof all day when it's 90 degrees out and work with a bunch of dirty sweaty guys enjoy school while you can

300ex_#387
05-07-2009, 10:13 AM
I'm wrapping up my first year in college and I totally miss highschool. I had a lot of good times and memories my senior year and I miss seeing some of my friends. I also don't miss a lot of things in highschool like BS drama and such. I took co-op my senior year so I was rarely there in the afternoons, but I did make a lot of money doing this.

csr250r
05-07-2009, 10:20 AM
I'm a sophmore this year, it seems like this year was better than last year. But I'm definatly looking forward to the summer, I work almost 40 hour weeks during school (springtime), but I'm ready to have some fun this summer and go to alot of races. Plus get in more hours, hopefully trade up trucks. :)

As far as homework... I hate it, it isn't so bad when you can get it done in class though.

redlineranger
05-07-2009, 10:31 AM
I've have hated every minute of school until my Senior year this year in HS. This has been the best school year ever, I really have enjoyed it. The work has been easy, my grades have been on point, and the parties have been crazy. Unfortunately though I got arrested for underage drinking (which me being 18 I think the age rule is garbage) so that was a bit of a learning curve, but other than that school has been pretty fun this year.

I'm gonna miss the parties..

05-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by 06 Honda 450R
man it feels like it just keeps going on and on, i have finals next week but man just want it to get over so i can make some money to put in my quad and actually ride it lol

word. The end is coming up so fast though. Happy and sad leaving highschool. Great memories and people met. You learn a lot in those 4 years and they fly by. Glad to leave and go do my own thing though and get away from people so childish.

BlaineKaiser450
05-07-2009, 12:24 PM
i personally like school! nothing better than hangin out with your friends everyday! plus i have a lot of great teachers this year

Warnerade
05-07-2009, 12:26 PM
I just miss guessing what color thongs the hot girls are wearing from day to day...

hondariderdylan
05-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
I just miss guessing what color thongs the hot girls are wearing from day to day...

haha
thats a cherished sport at my school:p

JRP
05-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
highschool was the best, it was such a joke, especially senior year. I like college a lot more though and I'm only going to a community college, I can't wait to move out and go to a four year school.

x2 kurt, higschool was awsome! My senior year, i left early everrrrrry day, worked, but had so much free time. Im in the same boat, community college now for 2yrs, just finished my 1st year, and then maybe transfer, all depending on a few things!

Quad18star
05-07-2009, 01:57 PM
I hated highschool was I was there, and now I miss it. If I could go back, I'd do it all over again .... you don't realize how much fun and freedom you had. Party from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning , go to school and talk about the party that weekend and plan the next one comming up. It was a good time.

Quad18star
05-07-2009, 01:59 PM

We played games like that ...... just more dirty. LOL We Always wondered which quiet girl was actually quiet , if ya know what I mean. :blah:

05-07-2009, 07:57 PM

That might be the one time that guessing isnt as fun as knowing :D I like a visual lol. Girls outside high school are so much better anyways. College girls FTW!

Ghost-Rider
05-07-2009, 08:06 PM
I'm a Senior in high school this year, I don't hate it, I come in, first 4 hours of my day are in the autos lab, then i go to lunch, then to weight lifting, then to my one required class, easy day. What I do hate is that high school flashed by so damn fast, and knowing that I'm going to have to do something real soon here, as for college, and I'm not even sure what school I want to go to. I think choosing what to do after high school is the worst part about school, it's not until you have to make a really important decision that you realize just how simple high school really is/was.

Take advantage while you're still just along for the ride.

05-07-2009, 08:19 PM
people can go through their whole life and not know what they want to do. most cant just decide before leaving high school, I know I still have no idea what I want to do, where I want to go, what school to go to... I want to get out and see the World. My scholarship is only good in the state of Florida though for 100% community college paid for and 75% at a university. i'm going to community college planning on 2 years then transfering but I just want to go do my own thing. Its like i'm deciding what to do in my life in a few months and I cant figure it out yet. If its not further south its Colorado.

Ghost-Rider
05-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
Its like i'm deciding what to do in my life in a few months and I cant figure it out yet.

Couldn't have said it better myself, I know what I'm going to do, but I don't know how I'm going to get myself to that position just yet.

ZeroLogic
05-07-2009, 08:58 PM
I'd take hearing some old hoot babbling about English in aced room over making saw dust in the -10 degree/100 degree weather any day.:p

motohanks
05-07-2009, 09:23 PM
your school had a/c. lucky
I'm a senior in high school this year and I'm so glad that my AB Calculus class is pretty much over. We got two or three hours of homework each night. To review for the AP test, that we took yesterday, we had a quiz every single day for the last month and we did every single free response question from the AP tests since 1989. there are six each year and they are supposed to take 15 minutes each.:grr:
What is this easy high school thing that some people seem to mention, I think I missed out on that part:ermm:
Did anybody else take an AP test or course this year?

400exrider69
05-07-2009, 11:07 PM
i got tired of 8th grade last year in history/social stuides same thing our class had projects and there were these 2 brothers in my group and they never did there work so i had to do it the day it was due so we didn't fail since we were in a group the school spent millions on a lunch room that was to small so alot of kids didn't even get to eat more than a bite or two plus with only 5 minutes between classes you hardly had time to get to class let alone use the bathroom if i only had a nickel for everytime in them 2 years i almost sh*i my pants lol before i got off the bus

now i'm homeschooled in 9th grade i'll never forget the day in november of 8th grade when i walked out and the the principle asked me why i was leaving and i told him why and he said we could fix it and i said i was good and left
i think he was really mad becasue he lost one of 5 students that were getting straight A's for all of 7th grade and i left 8th with straight A's
i pratice on quads alot more work out alot more eat healither food and did i forget to mention i plan on making 12 grand this year while most other kids are goofing off doing nothing
i hate public school or atleast the one i went to no one should have that crap but i love my homeschooling now :D

bluebaron
05-07-2009, 11:55 PM
God do I miss high school. Homework, well I didn't even know what that was until college. And partying every weekend, and once senior came around, partying a good 4 out 5 weekday nights. And school was free! now I'm spending thousands and thousands of dollars to be stressed all the time and be constantly busy.

631kfx400
05-08-2009, 04:34 AM
school is the worst invention since fugking nazis. And i dont like nazis:mad:

IdahoMX
05-08-2009, 06:38 AM
I love the talk about how boring school is. I did it also and I even dropped out. What you dont realize is then you start a job thats even worse for the next 40 years of your life and you cant drop out of that or you will be with out a house. Same sh!! 8 hours a day 6 days a week. No spring beak,summer break. Enjoy while you can cuzz you have it about as easy as its gonna get right now.

ZeroLogic
05-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by 631kfx400
school is the worst invention since fugking nazis. And i dont like nazis:mad:

So I'll take a swing at it and say your a drop out?:ermm:

416exfreak
05-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
So I'll take a swing at it and say your a drop out?:ermm:

Unless he's 16, the no.

I dont think 9th graders can drop out.

(I gathered he's a freshman from him saying he has 3 more years..)

I dont mind school. Im finishing up my junior year of HS, with almost a full year of college from all my AP classes:devil:

The best part is, the school has to pay for the college classes, so im taking advantage of the funds while I can. May as well put my folks tax money to work...:chinese:

ZeroLogic
05-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Unless he's 16, the no.

I dont think 9th graders can drop out.

(I gathered he's a freshman from him saying he has 3 more years..)

I dont mind school. Im finishing up my junior year of HS, with almost a full year of college from all my AP classes:devil:

The best part is, the school has to pay for the college classes, so im taking advantage of the funds while I can. May as well put my folks tax money to work...:chinese:

I was pointing out that school has been around dating back to the Mayans. From his post he made it sound like it was "invented" after 1950s. School is the most important thing in life you will ever go through. You do bad, your life will suck til you drop dead. You do well, you'll have a great life as long as you don't get married.

416exfreak
05-08-2009, 10:55 AM
I was pointing out that school has been around dating back to the Mayans. From his post he made it sound like it was "invented" after 1950s. School is the most important thing in life you will ever go through. You do bad, your life will suck til you drop dead. You do well, you'll have a great life as long as you don't get married.

"since F-ing nazis..."

Well, the Nazi regime came to power in I beleive 1933..

So it would be the late 30's or early 40's that school would be "invented".

Lmao.

Just busting your chops. Please dont hurt me tonight hunnycakes.:blah:

631kfx400
05-08-2009, 12:38 PM
yea im not a dropout. i have a 90 average. i just dislike school so much in like the last month. i like school untill like middle of april. then i want summer.:devil:

ZeroLogic
05-08-2009, 02:21 PM
"since F-ing nazis..."

Well, the Nazi regime came to power in I beleive 1933..

So it would be the late 30's or early 40's that school would be "invented".

Lmao.

Just busting your chops. Please dont hurt me tonight hunnycakes.:blah:

Welllll, if ya want to get technical, Nazis were around way before that and are still around to this day and for quite some time.

Its been one of those days if you know what I mean.:grr:

honda400ex2003
05-08-2009, 04:38 PM
im done for the year now. Two left after this. I am going to michigan tech next year. it is going to be awesome. i went to Gogebic Community College for two years already. steve

416exfreak
05-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Welllll, if ya want to get technical, Nazis were around way before that and are still around to this day and for quite some time.

Its been one of those days if you know what I mean.:grr:

Did you hit your thumb with the hammer again?

That chit hurts...:mad:

Especially with an Eagle Claw with the really long handle and the textured head. Its like a damn meat tenderizer...:(

ZeroLogic
05-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Did you hit your thumb with the hammer again?

That chit hurts...:mad:

Especially with an Eagle Claw with the really long handle and the textured head. Its like a damn meat tenderizer...:(
That crap happens everyday.:p