PDA

View Full Version : How does it ride?

rigger
05-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Hey guys. I have never ridden an older Warrior before and have run into a good looking used one that seems to be in really good shape.

Since I have never been on one before, I asking your thoughts on how it rides as a play and trail ride. It will mostly be for my wife to ride but I am sure I will play on it too.
Best thing that I have spent a lot of time on is a 400EX. I know the machines are totaly different but how does it compare to the 400EX? Or a 300EX may be a little better comparison I guess.

Thanks for the info.

05-07-2009, 07:12 AM
from what i have ridden of them, it rode like a tractor compared to both the 400 and 300ex's, but it is something you can adjust to. it is closer in speed to the 300 than the 400ex and nearly as reliable as both of them...if the price is right, go for it...if not, then pass

rigger
05-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Well I have gotten some good pictures of this Warrior and talked to the owner on the phone. It is an 03 that looks to be in really good shape.

It has an RPM front bumper, full chasis skids and swing arm skid. Almost new Holeshots all the way around. Other than that is it stock.

Guy said I can have it for 1500.

Seems like it would be a good deal for the money. So should I go get it or pass and look for something else like a 300EX.

54warrior
06-01-2009, 12:11 PM
If given the choice between a Warrior and 300EX. I'd pick the Yamaha each time.

A 400EX would be a different story though.