PDA

View Full Version : Myspace or Facebook?

UrProArmorChick
05-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Hey People! Hope everyone enjoyed their Tacos and Beer last night for Cinco de Mayo!

Does anyone have a Myspace or Facebook??

Add Pro Armor as a friend! =)

Myspace.com/Pro_Armor

Facebook.com/people/Pro-Armor/1121804091

Honda#4
05-06-2009, 11:52 AM
Just added on Myspace now.

hondariderdylan
05-07-2009, 06:50 AM
weve been freinds for months now:p

shane071489
05-07-2009, 07:34 AM
i sent you an add on both lol

feuerstack411
05-07-2009, 08:45 AM
facebook > myspace.

Guy400
05-07-2009, 08:52 AM
I'm not on either of them. I don't get the internet friends thing. I have real friends that I call and visit.

feuerstack411
05-07-2009, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
I'm not on either of them. I don't get the internet friends thing. I have real friends that I call and visit.

Myspace is for fake internet friends. Facebook is just another way to contact your REAL friends.

Quad18star
05-07-2009, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Guy400

Like the other guy said ... Facebook is more for connecting with people you went to school with .. rather than just some random people off the net. You mostly have to know the name of the person you're looking for on Facebook , rather than just a random search of people. I've got friends that have moved across the country, and Facebook lets you stay in touch with them.

feuerstack411
05-07-2009, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Like the other guy said ... Facebook is more for connecting with people you went to school with .. rather than just some random people off the net. You mostly have to know the name of the person you're looking for on Facebook , rather than just a random search of people. I've got friends that have moved across the country, and Facebook lets you stay in touch with them.

Facebook is awesome if you have a iphone or ipod touch too. You can go on facebook mobile and call or text people directly from facebook mobile. Work's good if you don't have someones number

UrProArmorChick
05-07-2009, 09:58 AM
:D

05-07-2009, 10:49 AM
when facebook 1st came out I absolutely hated it. just stuck with myspace and about a year later I decided to log back onto it see if they changed it. Family and friends had already found their way onto it and found me and its great! Facebook is very simple and is a fun way to find out things about people and see what they are up to. Myspace still dumb drama or stupid stuff on there but I have both. I'll add when i get home.

UrProArmorChick
05-07-2009, 11:05 AM
im at that same point with my personal facebook! i dont understand it, so i just stick with my wonderful drama filled myspace lol

Quad18star
05-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by UrProArmorChick
im at that same point with my personal facebook! i dont understand it, so i just stick with my wonderful drama filled myspace lol
You don't understand Facebook? It's very simple to use . Just type in the name of the person you want to find... find them .. add them... done

feuerstack411
05-07-2009, 12:48 PM
You don't understand Facebook? It's very simple to use . Just type in the name of the person you want to find... find them .. add them... done

Yep. Facebook is so much better, its more "mature" then myspace. I hate myspace pages because 99% of the time they're cluttered with music videos, .gifs/pictures and other useless nonsense.

dehner47
05-07-2009, 02:28 PM
facebook= friends

myspace= booty

:devil: :D :blah: :eek2:

Bryson#221
05-07-2009, 05:46 PM
LOL.

I have both a MySpace & a Facebook.

I use my MySpace to show my friends & family my race pictures and results throughout the season. I use Facebook- mainly for the chat feature and the "mature" content. I, too get sick of people cluttering their MySpace pages with ridiculous sayings that stretch halfway across the page. And I don't add people I don't know.

BUT! I couldn't survive without either :D

coryatver
05-07-2009, 05:54 PM
www.myspace.com/coryatver

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=9348428&ref=name

jcs003
05-07-2009, 05:57 PM
facebook is truly for networking. i can have regular contact with my family and college friends that are no longer in the area. myspace seems like a place for people to show off themselves. facebook is just more down-to-earth.

QuadJunkies
05-07-2009, 09:44 PM
I have both,I didnt used to care too much for facebook., but Im starting to prefer facebook more and more now.
My Daughter likes myspace better,maybe its an age thing.:p

Quad18star
05-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I have both,I didnt used to care too much for facebook., but Im starting to prefer facebook more and more now.
My Daughter likes myspace better,maybe its an age thing.:p

Tina ... look me up on facebook and add me. :devil:

Nevermind .. I found you first and added you , now you just gotta accept it, if you dare !!!:cool:

QuadJunkies
05-07-2009, 10:38 PM
Tina ... look me up on facebook and add me. :devil:

Nevermind .. I found you first and added you , now you just gotta accept it, if you dare !!!:cool:

haha!! your on!! :D
Now you can see all my retro hair pics !! :o :uhoh:

Quad18star
05-08-2009, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
haha!! your on!! :D
Now you can see all my retro hair pics !! :o :uhoh:

LOL , nice.

I don't have many pictures up cuz I had lawyers checking in on me , but I'll post some new ones up soon enough.

250R-Dee
05-08-2009, 10:51 AM
I use both!

Facebook is used to reconnect with elementary/junior high/high school and college friends.

Myspace is used to share pics with friends and play time wasting games! I only add people who I know personally. People for the games are deleted as soon as they accept a game invite because I hate it when people spam me with drama that doesn't pertain to me in any way or fashion... hahahaha