PDA

View Full Version : muddy creek, mild or wild?

maticus
05-06-2009, 08:15 AM
was thinking about trying to make it down to race the muddy creek national and was just wondering how the track was. like is it super tech, huge jumps, tight, or wide open?

JRP
05-06-2009, 08:30 AM
Muddy creek is one of the coolest tracks ive riden. Not hard at all, not tech or anything, they have the coolest finish line section.
Step up, step up, table, double, table... Thats all on one straight section at the finish line lol. Theres a lot of mulch on the track. But like I said, very fun, i enjoyed racing the national there last year! Wish i could make it this year but wont be in state! =/

dehner47
05-06-2009, 10:25 AM
muddy creek is awesome. like dude said above me, they gotta a great finish line section. makes the battle to the finish that much better:D. just pray it dont rain. cause once the water starts coming down, that truck turns into a muddy mess. the dirt turns into that soupy sloppy kinda mud. no fun when it rains.

i actually got my 1st national win at that track. actually, was my 1st ever win. what a great weekend:D

so, if you have a chance to make it there for the national, go. you'll be pumped that you did.

maticus
05-06-2009, 01:32 PM
it sounds awesome. the only other national track ive seen is ballance and im sure i can make all the jumps there(minus clearing the huge camel hump) so hopefully i can get down there to muddy creek, but money is super tight.