PDA

View Full Version : Warning Sanddragging28 Rip Off!!!

Nick1225
05-05-2009, 08:34 AM
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SANDRAGGING28!! HE RIPPED ME OFF FOR A MEARLY 100 DOLLARS. ALL I WANTED WAS THE NERF BARS WE AGREED UPON. I SENT HIM THE MONEY AND HE RECIEVED IT TWO DAYS LATER. IT IS NOW OVER A MONTH AND HE HAS NOTHING BUT EXCUSES FOR ME ALL THE TIME. I KNOW THIS ISNT A SECURE SITE, BUT AS A RIDER WE SHOULD ATLEAST STAND BY OUR WORD. THANKS DILLWEED FOR MAKING THIS SO EASY FOR ME. IF ANYONE WANTS TO CONTACT HIM HERE YOU GO.

ERIK EBY

2205 Meadow Ridge Dr.

Maysville, KY 41056

KEEP THE MONEY OBVIOUSLY YOU NEED IT MORE THAN ME.

deathcorefan2
05-05-2009, 11:18 AM
wow..i figured he was a reliable guy..

hypersnyper6947
05-05-2009, 11:30 AM
I was wondering why i have not seen him on here in a while, i bet thats why

What a douche

rob_990
05-05-2009, 01:10 PM
man
that sucks

Tommy Warren
05-05-2009, 01:14 PM
buy another set of nerfs, then go to his house and wrap them around his head then take his to install on your bike.

05-05-2009, 02:50 PM
Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!:devil:

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/Hondamaster5505/Funny/freesample.jpg
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/Hondamaster5505/Funny/freesample2.jpg

Youngblood
05-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Damn, what a prick, sorry to hear he screwed ya Nick, good luck man...............oh, and DMC.....................you are gangster my friend......................I love it, I'm about to set my bro up with a sample kit for his hi flo days.....LOL...

Tommy Warren
05-05-2009, 03:52 PM
I'm wondering why hes searching for that stuff online......gotta dark secret DMC?

05-05-2009, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Youngblood
Damn, what a prick, sorry to hear he screwed ya Nick, good luck man...............oh, and DMC.....................you are gangster my friend......................I love it, I'm about to set my bro up with a sample kit for his hi flo days.....LOL...

haha.

tommy, I knew about these sights because a long while back we all sent slow a bunch of free samples. Like a colon cleansing kit, condom, tampons, large womans underwear, gay magazines, etc. It's amazing the free samples you can find online.

honda400ex2003
05-06-2009, 12:05 AM
dude, sorry to hear you got ripped off. he seemed like a good guy. steve

Honda#4
05-06-2009, 12:09 AM
I knew about these sights because a long while back we all sent slow a bunch of free samples. Like a colon cleansing kit, condom, tampons, large womans underwear, gay magazines, etc. It's amazing the free samples you can find online.

Ahhh the good times lol!

blacknblue#2
05-06-2009, 12:40 AM
Maysville, Ky?? hmm im only about 20 minutes from there if i could help ya out somehow :devil: :devil:

honda400ex2003
05-08-2009, 12:15 AM
just wondering if you are getting anywhere. steve

TripleBanshee
07-05-2009, 06:36 PM
You guys are a bunch of A**Holess!!!!!
Erik was in a horrible car accident back in april. His girlfriends truck was hit head on by a 18 wheeler. His girlfriend was killed and he is now a paralized from the neck down. I have known Erik for almost 10 years and he has been my mechanic for the same amount of time. He was a fulltime firefighter and a paramedic, he was off work for a while after a work related injury and he and his girlfriend were on there way home from a vacation in florida.

I hope you all feel like total Fu*kHe*ds for talking SH*T about somebody that always did his best at everything he ever did. One of the best mechanics i have ever met and a dedicated firefighter who always put his life on the line to help dickheads like you!!!!

I doubt that you guys will ever be half the man that erik is..... Ask some questions before you jump on the bashing wagon next time.

Grow the **** up
If you have anything else to say about him then get ahold of me, i will be glad to set you straight.
And Nick, i have access to his account and saw the PM's you sent him. WOW...are you a little punk!!!!
Best wishes to a bunch of A**Holes
Erik Williams

Pappy
07-05-2009, 07:22 PM
If what you state is factual, then thats a really tough deal.

However, noone involved with this transaction had anyway of knowing anything beyond money was sent and parts were not recieved and no further communication.

Cant say I blame someone for being upset over not recieving parts and being out the cash. Im sure the OP will want to know some more specifics on the accident and dates and then he can see how the timeline played out versus when he sent the money and the last communication he had with the other party