PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Cody Miller and Can am

ltr311
05-04-2009, 10:49 PM
He took 2nd overall this weekend and got the holeshot in moto 2. Thats damn impressive. I think Cody is gonna be on the podium a few more times this year. Cody has alot of talent. Mark my words he is getting faster and faster. Again congrats to team can am. Getting holeshot in the pro class is a big chore.

mcwilly
05-05-2009, 08:50 AM
:macho
Congrats to Cody!

Balaz_73*00
05-05-2009, 08:56 AM
He definetely ran a solid race moto 2. I wish I would have seen the holeshot though.

ml450r
05-05-2009, 04:14 PM
He had the far inside gate pic, he shot off the gate.

Great job!!

Mr. Big Time
05-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Yeah and Josh Fredrick got 2nd in the worcs race over the weekend, and can-ams got 1st and 2nd last round, and Josh got 1st in the first two rounds also. But nobody ever seems to care about that.

cdoskocil9
05-05-2009, 06:39 PM
I do WORCS racing looks tough Congrats to all the CanAm guys....

Mr. Big Time
05-06-2009, 09:35 AM
You do worcs racing? What is your number.

cdoskocil9
05-06-2009, 10:04 AM
No lol I dont race WORCS I was saying I do as in I care about the results.........It looks tough

450mxh
05-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Yea, congrats to Cody Miller as well. I was there at the race and the race was awesome. I am a big John Natalie fan, and poor Natalie, in moto 1 had more problems again with that factory bike of his. I wonder how long he's going to be riding for them if he continues to have problems. It would be nice to see him on a winning Honda again, but Honda is to cheap to pay him.

Fred55
05-06-2009, 05:35 PM
I was at the race this past weekend and the Can Am bikes were looking good. At one time there were like 4 or 5 in the top ten in the second moto. Very impressive!

andiboy123
05-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by ml450r
He had the far inside gate pic, he shot off the gate.

Great job!!
hey congrats to you too my friend you whent 6 over all!!!!!!!!!

joeyds450x
05-06-2009, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by mcwilly
:macho
Congrats to Cody!

at least he didnt get ran over again lol i think it was him a few weeks ago...

ml450r
05-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by andiboy123
hey congrats to you too my friend you whent 6 over all!!!!!!!!!

I crashed, I took a third in moto 1. I was running 4th in moto 2. I high sided on lap 1. I really think I could have finished 2nd in the second moto.
Merrill

Check this out

https://www.hoosiertire.com/ATV50309.HTM

QuadJunkies
05-07-2009, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Big Time
. But nobody ever seems to care about that.

I care dammit!! :blah: lol
Congrats to Cody and to the Can Am's successful season !!

Damon, we will most likely see you in Wa. in June ,get your pose on ...;)

Mr. Big Time
05-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Damon, we will most likely see you in Wa. in June ,get your pose on ...;)

Hey there Mamma! I've been meaning to email you guys to see how its been, but I always forget. Cant wait to see you guys again. I've been hittting them weights strong and hard everday, so I'm ready to do a pose down anytime anywhere! Actually I've pose almost everyday after I'm done working out, so I think I've got it down pretty good. Nice hearing from ya, tell the fam I said hi. I Kelsey gonna bring her boyfriend, I think I need to meet him and have a man-man talk :D

QuadJunkies
05-07-2009, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Big Time
Hey there Mamma! I've been meaning to email you guys to see how its been, but I always forget. Cant wait to see you guys again. I've been hittting them weights strong and hard everday, so I'm ready to do a pose down anytime anywhere! Actually I've pose almost everyday after I'm done working out, so I think I've got it down pretty good. Nice hearing from ya, tell the fam I said hi. I Kelsey gonna bring her boyfriend, I think I need to meet him and have a man-man talk :D

haha!! We sure miss ya'll!!

No ,shes leaving him at home(where he belongs :o ) haha!!
She doesnt want to share her time with him and her freinds she hasnt seen for along time .She can see him any time, but ya'll its not often enough.Shes excited to see you all again. Shes talked ot JEremy once or twice and sure misses hanging out.
And let me tell you ... she REEEAALLY misses Pooper the most .