PDA

View Full Version : Xc Ds Racers

WoodsRacer16
05-04-2009, 06:58 PM
How is your ds doing in the Woods. I raced last year with this dude that had one and lets just say he was way off his game.I would like to know how is your ds doing in xc events. I would like to know what class you run and how did you do before you had the ds. THANKS

kellymi
05-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Before I had the DS I ran a DVX400. If I had a good race I could get in the top 5 of the c class. Ended out the year in 6th or 7th place overall. Bought my 09 and jumped up to B, and so far in one race this year I was able to get 9th. So far I love it. Besides needing to get the clutch update done I plan on racing it bone stock this year. If you want to know more look at my thread.

IOWAracer
05-04-2009, 11:07 PM
I love mine other then high costs of repair but I finished my first race of the year in ninth after leadin the first lap and wrecking and being six min behind on the second lap went from 18th to 9th but I will say a precesion is a must!!

Blizzard24
05-11-2009, 06:39 AM
2 races so far on the DS450 and I will say I am faster on this than my 06 YFZ. I just need to dial in my suspension a little more and this will be the perfect woods bike.