PDA

View Full Version : Sick Video

TrxRider77
05-04-2009, 07:49 AM
Video Spotlight of my homie Eddie Edmondson

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tO-AboZc6es&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tO-AboZc6es&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

muddy400EX
05-04-2009, 01:39 PM
not dissin on your "homie" but hes got a harcore southern accent, so whats up him tryin to talk gangsta and havin rap in his video,lol.

sweet vid tho, dude rips:macho

Tommy Warren
05-04-2009, 01:47 PM
yeah nice vid but its true he is a little wiggerish!

Ripitupfilms
05-04-2009, 01:48 PM
hes joking. He isnt wiggerish at all

Tommy Warren
05-04-2009, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by atvracer9m
hes joking. He isnt wiggerish at all

"Born in the streets of Virginia"
do they not have a hospital?

"thats how I roll"

wiggerish

but I'm just jealous

JRP
05-04-2009, 03:29 PM
believe me, eddie isn't wiggerish at all like gloop said hahaha. Eddie is a crazy SOB to say the least, met him a few years back and we all went to a few nats last year together, hes a cool guy, funny as hell lol

Ripitupfilms
05-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Its him joking around. i love the members on this site ill tell you what.

Originally posted by Tommy Warren
"Born in the streets of Virginia"
do they not have a hospital?

"thats how I roll"

wiggerish

but I'm just jealous

Warnerade
05-04-2009, 04:20 PM
Its him joking around. i love the members on this site ill tell you what. i love you too baby

05-04-2009, 05:21 PM
lmao ^^

SRH
05-04-2009, 05:42 PM
that music makes him seem like a wigger, the how i roll would of defientely passed if he wasnt riding to club music..i think its more the way hes portrayed by the video than the actual interview

but....homeboy can ride :eek2: lol

Guy400
05-04-2009, 06:28 PM
He can definitely ride, there's no doubt about that. If he's looking to get his name out there and wants some help for next year than he should've been more serious during his interview. Joking around with a gangster-dope accent isn't the best way to lure potential sponsors. I'm not sure I've ever seen any true professional rider claim they were born in the streets during an interview session. And I agree with SRH, the soundtrack wasn't the best choice.

BlaineKaiser450
05-04-2009, 06:48 PM
some of those jumps look fun!

05-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Some of you need to get your heads out of your ***'s. He talked fine. Whats wrong if he threw in a little lingo? I also think the music flowed good. I guess its just me since I used to ride bmx, but watch some bmx/sk8 vids. Hip hop flows so much better than some rock music. Same goes with riding atv's. It all depends on the beat and rhythm, but don't diss or judge the guy. You guys would probably shoot me since I'd show up wearing a flat bill and diamonds in my ears during an interview or walking around before the race.

Warnerade
05-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by SuicideMFNdoors
Some of you need to get your heads out of your ***'s. He talked fine. Whats wrong if he threw in a little lingo? I also think the music flowed good. I guess its just me since I used to ride bmx, but watch some bmx/sk8 vids. Hip hop flows so much better than some rock music. Same goes with riding atv's. It all depends on the beat and rhythm, but don't diss or judge the guy. You guys would probably shoot me since I'd show up wearing a flat bill and diamonds in my ears during an interview or walking around before the race. lets keep this topic about eddie, he wouldnt be too happy if you were trying to steal his wigger-thunder...

Guy400
05-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
lets keep this topic about eddie, he wouldnt be too happy if you were trying to steal his wigger-thunder... If I was drinking anything when I read this I would've just ruined my keyboard. So funny...

Ripitupfilms
05-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Internet heros r awesome. there is no wigger in eddie at all. GO to dirtbike sites and watch riders get interviewed. no one is 100% serious. you guys are lost

Pappy
05-04-2009, 07:44 PM
Internet heros r awesome. there is no wigger in eddie at all. GO to dirtbike sites and watch riders get interviewed. no one is 100% serious. you guys are lost

wiggerdom knows no boundaries, bikes or quads, wigger is wigger:p

If your going to "Spotlight" a rider, then what people see is what they will base their opinion on.

Ripitupfilms
05-04-2009, 07:46 PM
you cleary can see hes joking

Guy400
05-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Internet heros r awesome. there is no wigger in eddie at all. GO to dirtbike sites and watch riders get interviewed. no one is 100% serious. you guys are lost You're right because the last interviews I watched of Bubba, Reed, Pastrana, Villipoto, Gust, Natalie and Byrd all had them talking hip-hop.

I'm not judging the guy. If he wants to goof off on some private video than he can have it. My point is he was stating he's looking for sponsors for next season and he's talking like that on a semi-professional interview taping.

TrxRider77
05-04-2009, 08:00 PM
ok so first of all half of you guys in here are retarted. If you dont have anything good to say about the video dont post a reply. Second whats wrong with being wiggerish? Third, im pretty sure a sponsor would like a video like this were there is fun in it and joking around instead of being 100% boring. So to all you goons, dont reply

Ripitupfilms
05-04-2009, 08:04 PM
boats n hoes

TrxRider77
05-04-2009, 08:06 PM
boats and hoes.

i wounder if street bike tommy will come on here

05-04-2009, 08:42 PM
WOW.....all I can say about some of you clowns. Ever think people ride for fun...? Who gives a fart what sponsors think. If a sponsor don't like his attitude and wants to sponsor a boring person then o well. I wouldnt wanna be sponsored by that company anyhow... I bet you hicks can't stand the Metal Mulisha dudes then. (for example)

05-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
lets keep this topic about eddie, he wouldnt be too happy if you were trying to steal his wigger-thunder...

yeah I was talking/ taking up for Eddie you fool.

Ripitupfilms
05-04-2009, 08:46 PM
some people are just BFH its just how the internet world works. Eddie E is my hero. one of the nicest non cocky and fastest kids i know. I look up to amatuer riders over pros anyday

Ripitupfilms
05-04-2009, 08:51 PM
you know what really sucks. is someone posted this video two show everyone the video and all you people have to say is negative Bs and crap . when half the kids on this site have never seen or talked 2 the kid

05-04-2009, 08:53 PM
I hear ya big dog... You can tell he just does it to have fun and could give a crap about the political junk. His gear is fresh too.

Pappy
05-04-2009, 08:55 PM
Lets bring some reality in here for those that want to bash...

1) The video claims it is a rider "Spotlight". This should showcase the rider and his abilities and denotes a tone of seriousness. We as viewers should pay attention to the riders ability and to what the rider says. After all, this is his chance to be "Spotlighted" and his turn to have attention directed at him.

What we get is a cut up having some fun which is fine, maybe a statement to that effect is in order. For those that don't know the rider or can't predict what happens off screen are left with what the video shows us..hence the wigger comments. If you dont want an opinion directed at one aspect of the video be it content, quality or on the rider or his actions on or off the track, then post the video in a non comment genre'.

2)Andrew, if you dont like your work critized, maybe you should re-think what your doing. Photography, Videography, any type of work will not always be liked by everyone. It's in poor taste and shows a vast gap in professionalism when one goes after someone who doesnt like the work. I would think professionalism is the goal seeing you have a company name titled to the film. After all, you will not make a living taking money from the riders and the very people you denote as being subordinate are the ones who may one day purchase a movie you make..or not.

3) Let this subject and the subject matter be a lesson to everyone who intends to try and make it in this sport....image is everything. Those who promote themseleves and the sport in a manner that reaches a broad spectrum of people will tend to pull more sponsors and money as their career developes.

To serious? Just think of who is going where and done what versus those that are nowhere and doing nothing....something to consider.

Ripitupfilms
05-04-2009, 09:01 PM
its not criticism that i care about one off. Its the disrespect of another memeber on the site ,who which this to them is cool to bash other people on this site too get a +1 for themselves.

Pappy
05-04-2009, 09:07 PM
its not criticism that i care about one off. Its the disrespect of the memeber on the site who which this its cool to bash other people on this site too get a +1 for themselves.

The content of the video is what they are commenting on, which you being the director and producer has provided to them. Video's are posted daily and some are not taken well for various reasons. Your personal attachment to the rider is clouding your professional judgement. If you are fine with the content and others aren't, then you have to accept the opinions of others as it is percieved. If you don't like the response from your work, then you can either deal with it, accept or change the content to suit others. It isn't an easy job creating something, and whne your new at it, it wont always get the kind of reception you may want, whether it be a video, a picture or a painting, even a song etc.

TrxRider77
05-04-2009, 09:10 PM
sweet well im pretty sure were not upset about the feedback on the video thats fine its all the ***wipes that decide to bash on the rider and quote what he says and makes remarks on that. He didnt post the video for that reason so there is no reason why that should be okay, professionalism or not

Pappy
05-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by TrxRider77
sweet well im pretty sure were not upset about the feedback on the video thats fine its all the ***wipes that decide to bash on the rider and quote what he says and makes remarks on that. He didnt post the video for that reason so there is no reason why that should be okay, professionalism or not

let me address this in another way to those not trying to make movies because Andrew knows what I am telling him is sincere.

you catch a guy on video with a pecker in his mouth and then post it, and when people call him gay you try and defend it by saying he was fooling around. same premis.....it is what it is as presented to the viewer. sorry to be blunt but people respond to what they see.

TrxRider77
05-04-2009, 09:24 PM
yeah you can tottaly tell eddie is the biggest wigger ever

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0xdk5jdxOg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0xdk5jdxOg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pappy
05-04-2009, 09:36 PM

Posting a video of him riding doesnt do anything to change the perception of the riders actions in the first video:p I know he was screwing around, but many who watch it wont. If 50% of the people walk away from the first video thinking he is a wigger then thats how they will percieve him and you can;t change that:p

As our sport grows, riders had better be very careful and thoughtfull to the future when it comes to how they are percieved. A reputation as something that doesnt sell isnt going to fly in atv;s for a long...long very very long time. And god forbid a rider that did make it to the top of the sport carried a crappy FTW attitude got hurt, what company would keep them on if disabled with such a bad persona. Think about that all you hardasses

:p

Ripitupfilms
05-04-2009, 09:36 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0xdk5jdxOg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0xdk5jdxOg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

total wigger. next time we will do the rebel flag that might please the folks

Ripitupfilms
05-04-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Posting a video of him riding doesnt do anything to change the perception of the riders actions in the first video:p I know he was screwing around, but many who watch it wont. If 50% of the people walk away from the first video thinking he is a wigger then thats how they will percieve him and you can;t change that:p

As our sport grows, riders had better be very careful and thoughtfull to the future when it comes to how they are percieved. A reputation as something that doesnt sell isnt going to fly in atv;s for a long...long very very long time. And god forbid a rider that did make it to the top of the sport carried a crappy FTW attitude got hurt, what company would keep them on if disabled with such a bad persona. Think about that all you hardasses

:p

whos a hardass.

Pappy
05-04-2009, 09:44 PM
whos a hardass.

The people that think they can do what ever they want and carry a FTW attitude and THINK they will make it anywhere.

And that second video really needed some better angles and much better editing....you can do better;)

Ripitupfilms
05-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Professionalism correct

05-04-2009, 09:53 PM
If he chooses to ride to some rap... that's his decision. That's his style, so why hate on him and say things like wigger? :rolleyes:

Pappy
05-04-2009, 09:59 PM
If he chooses to ride to some rap... that's his decision. That's his style, so why hate on him and say things like wigger? :rolleyes:

Again, its about perception. The kids got talent, no one is denying that, but how he is percieved by those that one day my be in a position to support or assist him may view things differently. Its the responsibilty of the rider, his handlers and those charged with bringing him to the public eye to dictate how he is percieved.

Personally, I dont care as its been stated he was goofiing off, but for anyone seeing the video without that knowledge would probably fall either way , for or against , based on what they see and percieve. This is what makes or breaks support for alot of folks.

I geuss if you dont get it, you havent reached the level where support and solid sponsors means that much to you....

Ripitupfilms
05-04-2009, 10:00 PM
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0" width="605" height="480" id="gallery" align="middle"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain"> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> <param name="movie" value="http://motocross.transworld.net/wp-content/plugins/flash-video-player/mediaplayer.swf"> <param name="quality" value="high"> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"> <param name="flashVars" value="baseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fmotocross%2Etransworld%2Enet% 2Fwp%2Dcontent%2Fplugins%2Fflash%2Dvideo%2Dplayer% 2Fmediaplayer%2Eswf&prop16=videos%3Anull&account=timetwmx&prop4=section%3Apage&prerollURL=http%3A%2F%2Foasc03049%2E247realmedia%2 Ecom%2FRealMedia%2Fads%2Fadstream%5Fsx%2Eads%2Fmot ocross%2Etransworld%2Enet%2Fvideos%2F%40x50&articleName=null&channel=videos&pageName=motocross%2Etransworld%2Enet%2Findex%2Eph p&file=http%3A%2F%2Fbonsfoe%2Eonstreammedia%2Ecom%2F origin%2Fbonnier%5Ftwmoto%2Fvideos%2F2008%2FCanard XGames%2Eflv&overlayURL=http%3A%2F%2Foasc03049%2E247realmedia%2 Ecom%2FRealMedia%2Fads%2Fadstream%5Fsx%2Eads%2Fmot ocross%2Etransworld%2Enet%2Fvideos%2F%40x51"> <embed src="http://motocross.transworld.net/wp-content/plugins/flash-video-player/mediaplayer.swf" quality="high" allowfullscreen="true" bgcolor="#000000" width="605" height="480" name="gallery" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" allowfullscreen="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashVars="baseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fmotocross%2Etransworld%2Enet% 2Fwp%2Dcontent%2Fplugins%2Fflash%2Dvideo%2Dplayer% 2Fmediaplayer%2Eswf&prop16=videos%3Anull&account=timetwmx&prop4=section%3Apage&prerollURL=http%3A%2F%2Foasc03049%2E247realmedia%2 Ecom%2FRealMedia%2Fads%2Fadstream%5Fsx%2Eads%2Fmot ocross%2Etransworld%2Enet%2Fvideos%2F%40x50&articleName=null&channel=videos&pageName=motocross%2Etransworld%2Enet%2Findex%2Eph p&file=http%3A%2F%2Fbonsfoe%2Eonstreammedia%2Ecom%2F origin%2Fbonnier%5Ftwmoto%2Fvideos%2F2008%2FCanard XGames%2Eflv&overlayURL=http%3A%2F%2Foasc03049%2E247realmedia%2 Ecom%2FRealMedia%2Fads%2Fadstream%5Fsx%2Eads%2Fmot ocross%2Etransworld%2Enet%2Fvideos%2F%40x51"></object>

SRH
05-04-2009, 10:01 PM
i

the video isnt bad for being homemade, but at his level of riding he might leave a bad taste in some potential sponsors mouths,i lets face atv racing isnt a urban sport, now if you wanna get wigger, wait til your #1 and have your own segment in huevos tastefully done, becuase your already established and respected

lets be honest here....we are the atv community look at the response it got from us.... that should tell you right there it was a failure, it should make people recognize his ability not be so drawnback by his responses and the music that it over shadows a potential superstar... eddie e? oh yeah the wigger on that video...no eddie e? yeah i saw him riding looks like hes got a future...SEE?

Pappy
05-04-2009, 10:04 PM
video no workie

05-04-2009, 10:05 PM
So riding to rap and saying a few catch phrases makes you look bad? Sounds racist to me... If he was riding to some gay nickelback and talked country he would look good?..SEE?

Ripitupfilms
05-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Trey Canard. whos that J law whos that motoXposure riders who r they? im confused

Pappy
05-04-2009, 10:07 PM
So riding to rap and saying a few catch phrases makes you look bad? Sounds racist to me... If he was riding to some gay nickelback and talked country he would look good?..SEE?

I listen to all types of music, it may be that you have an issue with rascism.

Im out this issue, when and if you guys want to get professional and stop being rank amatuer in nature let me know.

Pappy
05-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by walshkfx86
its funny. cause trey canard has some funny videos. all his videos are crazy stupid. and have rap. but no1 judges **** on him. but every1 steps up on eddies back. Pappy is a big flying cock. And might be the most hated guy on the track now. Pappy acts extremely tuff on the internet wile hes a fat **** head. in person hes acts nice cause he no hel get his *** handed to him. From a professional piece of **** award giver.

i give you the POS award. congrats.

Yeah im so hated, you had a chance to walk up and say hey but you didnt. Come take a big swing if you feel you need to.

05-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by walshkfx86
its funny. cause trey canard has some funny videos. all his videos are crazy stupid. and have rap. but no1 judges **** on him. but every1 steps up on eddies back. Pappy is a big flying cock. And might be the most hated guy on the track now. Pappy acts extremely tuff on the internet wile hes a fat **** head. in person hes acts nice cause he no hel get his *** handed to him. From a professional piece of **** award giver.

i give you the POS award. congrats.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_HgVzKnLOxI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_HgVzKnLOxI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ROFL...

OMG... He was riding to some rap sounds. That guy is a wigger lets hang him high... The south will rise again....... :p :p :p :p :p

Moser87m
05-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Has anyone on here ever paid attention to the motocross industry that has succeeded? Trey Canard makes goon videos and has a full factory ride. J-Law gets hammered drunk the night before every race and will make more money that every pro put together in a year. All the serious stuff = poop. Lets all remember that video rip it up films made, the rider spot light that got Eddie a free hood. Give me a break, you people are acting like he is a horrible person for being goofy and not professional. Why be professional in an industry that is a joke. I don't speak for Eddie or anyone else on here when I say this, but the ATV industry is a joke and that kid will get a ride for being a super fast, respectful, smart, kid that CAN represent a goon company thats not going to pay him anything anyway. Eddie is an awesome kid and not even close to a wigger. Rap music makes him a wigger? Anyone that said that is racist BS. Gloop, its real simple post your videos on another site because all the goons on GOONRIDERS.COM wanna see seriousness and professionalism, I bet if Eddie was riding a 400ex with turf tamers like everyone else on this site, he would be a hero.

05-04-2009, 10:20 PM
ya pappy your a piece of ****

Pappy
05-04-2009, 10:21 PM
There might be a reason behind our sport being a joke, some of us would like to see that changed. It starts somewhere.

And how do I catch the hell, I didnt call him a wigger:p

Pappy
05-04-2009, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by yamahablaster1
ya pappy your a piece of ****

Why thank you. Your kindness tells me how much you care:p

05-04-2009, 10:26 PM
You stereotypical dudes probably hate these "wiggers" too. "Can't even spell militia right."

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a261/Ispend100gsonwhiteTs/dub_shoot_grp.jpg

SRH
05-04-2009, 10:28 PM
wow, pappy wasnt being even remotely disrespectful

heres what you guys dont get, if the video had rock, no one would have mentioned it, country and rap is not for everyone, , whether or not you like it or not, there could be a potential sponsor who sees this video and hates rap and in turn become completely turned off on the rider... no its not right people are like that but people will always be like that, you want to make everyone happy, and you dont want your image to overshadow your ability and personality at a professional level, i think the videographer more or less hasnt grasped this and eddie probably didnt 2nd guess hed have to worry about how it was handled or that he was advised properly on how to act during a interview .

you guys are taking it the wrong way and blowing it up, if you want to take a video of you doing donuts in the farmers field to usher no one is going to care, but at his level this wasnt appropriate, the dirtbike industry is a bit different, and if doug gust showed up in this video wed just say gay music, we know doug gust....but when its a nobody people dont see it like that

05-04-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
wiggerdom knows no boundaries, wigger is wigger:p

You might of not "officially" called him one but in my book you did. You chimed in with that comment and a fat smiley with a twinkie in its mouth at the end.

SRH
05-04-2009, 10:34 PM
[you guys cant say oh jlaw does this or that, yamaha of troy basically lost its yamaha support from him so he had to form his own team and last i checked he was suspended:p

a champion is one thing but if i have X amount of sponsorship dollars and i see that video and the fuss its causing ill just say whose that rider behind or infront of him instead because i dont want my company associated with that kind of bad press....

i dont give a rats *** if the kid rides to shakira.....i listen to all music, old country, rap,...hell i got a 50 cent poster in my apartment but i sure as hell wouldnt let myself be in a video to 50 cent on a atv website...thats just bad marketing :p

05-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by SRH
wow, pappy wasnt being even remotely disrespectful

heres what you guys dont get, if the video had rock, no one would have mentioned it, country and rap is not for everyone, , whether or not you like it or not, there could be a potential sponsor who sees this video and hates rap and in turn become completely turned off on the rider... no its not right people are like that but people will always be like that, you want to make everyone happy, and you dont want your image to overshadow your ability and personality at a professional level, i think the videographer more or less hasnt grasped this and eddie probably didnt 2nd guess hed have to worry about how it was handled or that he was advised properly on how to act during a interview .

you guys are taking it the wrong way and blowing it up, if you want to take a video of you doing donuts in the farmers field to usher no one is going to care, but at his level this wasnt appropriate, the dirtbike industry is a bit different, and if doug gust showed up in this video wed just say gay music, we know doug gust....but when its a nobody people dont see it like that

Its called be yourself. You are your own person. If you dont get sponsored then it wasn't meant to be. You dont sellout and do/dress/act like sponsors want you to and become a F'n robot...F' that.

I like your comment, "the dirtbike industry is a bit different". :p...
What's funny is Brian Deegan went against everything sponsors were looking for back in the day. They Had all black bikes, and that F everything attitude against the "norm" of MX. Look where he/them are now. So shove that comment up your ***** and we will patiently await you contradicting yourself again.

yamadog
05-04-2009, 10:38 PM
Actual quotes came from goons myspace
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e169/mcc50rida87/GOON.jpg

Pappy
05-04-2009, 10:40 PM
You might of not "officially" called him one but in my book you did. You chimed in with that comment and a fat smiley with a twinkie in its mouth at the end.

I posted a chuckling smilie which is in your qoute, and it was a generalization that the particuliar form of behavior isnt isolated to one form of sports etc.

Dont worry, I know what I have posted will somehow be twisted to make me look like the bad guy when reality will show its just my take on how people percieve things, in this instance it was a great rider goofing off.

For my troubles I get belittled and called names. You guys make it tough sometimes, but then I realize I cant control stupidity.

TrxRider77
05-04-2009, 10:40 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yesssssssssssssssssss

05-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by SRH
[you guys cant say oh jlaw does this or that, yamaha of troy basically lost its yamaha support from him so he had to form his own team and last i checked he was suspended:p

a champion is one thing but if i have X amount of sponsorship dollars and i see that video and the fuss its causing ill just say whose that rider behind or infront of him instead because i dont want my company associated with that kind of bad press....

i dont give a rats *** if the kid rides to shakira.....i listen to all music, old country, rap,...hell i got a 50 cent poster in my apartment but i sure as hell wouldnt let myself be in a video to 50 cent on a atv website...thats just bad marketing :p

You Gotta be kidding me. A 50 cent song = bad marketing.. thats bullsh1t. Where's the rulebook that says what and what you cannot have in a video?

You, my friend, are a follower, a *** kisser and a nut sack swinger.

Moser87m
05-04-2009, 10:41 PM
everyone just give up trying to argue with these goons, the atv industry is obviously a raciest industry and atv riders is a raciest website with a raciest community thats just the idea ill have forever after tonight.......hows that for bad marketing.

SRH
05-04-2009, 10:42 PM
lol be yourself, then you better be prepared to pay for yourself and race for yourself:p

id really like to know who preaches that garbage because you will go absolutely no where in life thinking being yourself is the way to go in every instance, if you a dumb punk your not going to benefit from being yourself....

brian deegan? yeah deegan created freestyle motocross for him and other be yourself guys after pretty much being banished from professional motocross,he was even alot for team moto xxx to handle,grabbed everyones attention with his negative image then decided this isnt working i need to make myself acceptable to everyone and now has established a mulit million dollar empire marketable to kids to soccer moms, badasses went out of style in like 04-05 so a metal mulisha in the atv industry isnt going to happen

05-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Moser87m
Eddie is an awesome kid and not even close to a wigger. Rap music makes him a wigger? Anyone that said that is racist BS.

See, Im not the only one. Totally agree.

TrxRider77
05-04-2009, 10:46 PM
well im pretty sure i act like myself all the time and im pretty sure im getting somewhere in this sport so take that into consideration. How could acting fake get you anywhere father than acting yourself? Didnt think that one through did ya? Because that was about the most BS i read all night.

Yamaha350x
05-04-2009, 10:46 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e169/mcc50rida87/whiteriders.gif

05-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by SRH
lol be yourself, then you better be prepared to pay for yourself and race for yourself:p

id really like to know who preaches that garbage because you will go absolutely no where in life thinking being yourself is the way to go in every instance, if you a dumb punk your not going to benefit from being yourself....

brian deegan? yeah deegan created freestyle motocross for him and other be yourself guys after pretty much being banished from professional motocross,he was even alot for team moto xxx to handle,grabbed everyones attention with his negative image then decided this isnt working i need to make myself acceptable to everyone and now has established a mulit million dollar empire marketable to kids to soccer moms, badasses went out of style in like 04-05 so a metal mulisha in the atv industry isnt going to happen

That was just an example... Im sure people on dirbike forums said the same thing years ago. If you're good and get noticed, someone will help out.

Once again you contradict yourself. Saying, "you'll never go no where" When you just stated someone is now a multi millionaire. I'm sure I can dig up more sh1t but that was off the top of my head.

05-04-2009, 10:50 PM
well im pretty sure i act like myself all the time and im pretty sure im getting somewhere in this sport so take that into consideration. How could acting fake get you anywhere father than acting yourself? Didnt think that one through did ya? Because that was about the most BS i read all night.

thanks for backing me up man.. or should I say homie? :D

TrxRider77
05-04-2009, 10:51 PM
thanks for backing me up man.. or should I say homie? :D

No problem "Homie" lol

SRH
05-04-2009, 10:54 PM

welll if that is in fact true your a likable guy who handles himself professionally

you dont need to act fake but if im a 50 cent fan and ac dc fan...well maybe id say ac dc is more appropriate for this.... see what im saying????

you cant be a pecker and expect to get anywhere either...:ermm: this is what deegan realized, he made himself marketable without contradicting who he was, yeah he does things his own way but he went from waving a nazi flag to piss everyone off when he didnt give a rats *** about making a living now he is a family man, he still has his tats , mean looking bikes and stuff and gets paid..... so no i didnt contradict myself you just need to think a little more before you post....

honduh440
05-04-2009, 10:55 PM
what about the move "beating the odds" its was all pro am riders at the time. All goofin off when they were away from the bike and that was a huge film

TrxRider77
05-04-2009, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by SRH
welll if that is in fact true your a likable guy who handles himself professionally

you dont need to act fake but if im a 50 cent fan and ac dc fan...well maybe id say ac dc is more appropriate for this.... see what im saying????

you cant be a pecker and expect to get anywhere either...:ermm: this is what deegan realized, he made himself marketable without contradicting who he was, yeah he does things his own way but he went from waving a nazi flag to piss everyone off when he didnt give a rats *** about making a living now he is a family man, he still has his tats , mean looking bikes and stuff and gets paid..... so no i didnt contradict myself you just need to think a little more before you post....

well actually that was pretty dumb too. Okay so lets say im not a "pecker" and dont expect to get anywhere, then why the hell would i waste all this money and time?

Moser87m
05-04-2009, 10:57 PM
actually, if I saw a video with someone riding to ac/dc. only one thought comes to mind. GOON. Hells Bells? Why don't you get the hell back to your clan meeting.

Pappy
05-04-2009, 11:00 PM
I think i've seen it all, a bunch of white kids claiming rascism over acting black.

Good night kids

BTW Moser, your friend Ant showed up here a few weeks ago to pick up parts, had a friend with him who happened to be black. They needed to crash here for the night because it was late and its a long drive home. We opened our home to them, because they are people, not a color. They had a nice safe place to catch some rest. They were housed, fed and good company. Some of us see past rascism.

Yeah this sport is going downhill, and that weight rests on those coming up through it, not on those that are carrying it now.

Pappy OUT!

A little info for you all to consider....

4 of the members busting balls in here are actually 2 different members. I wont call them out but I will suggest that if this site isn't your cup of tea then log off and dont return. That applies to everyone. This will be the last time you will see this crap on this site. Consider this the only warning you recieve.