PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Havert family

qcitytile
05-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Some of the nicest people I've met. We made a big mistake at sunset and Jerry and his family took care of us. We've never even met before this weekend and they did not hesitate to help us. Not only did he fix our problem he even took the time to explain and set up every thing for us. We owe you big time. We hope to meet with you again although it looks like it will be a couple months. My boy broke his hand this weekend. If there is any thing we could help you with let us know. A big thank you Joe Thomas

mini racer #39
05-04-2009, 12:18 AM
We hope Dalton is ok. You do not owe any thanks, just glad to be able to help out. Welcome to the WRH Racing Support!! It was nice to meet you and your family this weekend. Hope to see you at more Nats.
The Havert family

dcarter
05-07-2009, 12:21 PM
I think ,jerry and and his family are supper. I had a problem this weekend with josh's bike blowing a motor and matt's blowing a clutch and jerry was right there to help any way he could. he is top notch when it comes to helping and prepearing his on son's bike. Joe he is good to have around isn't he. I meet them last year and now they are running my long travel set up on eric's 70 and he is making it look good!!!!! As long as ERIC ride's i will be right there to help him in any way i can.
If every one in this sport was a help ful as the havrett's this would be the biggest sport in the world. thanks jerry for all your help.
p.s. Bobbie you are okay to!!!!! haha