PDA

View Full Version : french project atv related

tyman2395
05-03-2009, 08:27 PM
can someone who knows french go over this and tell me what you think ps: i'm in grade 8 so it doesn't have to be perfect

Sous seize
Je crois penser enfants sous seize devrait être en mesure de conduire un quad. Ce devrait être aux parents s'ils peuvent ou ne peuvent pas conduire un quad. Si elles sont circonscription, ils doivent disposer de tous les équipements de protection. Si elles changer la loi, vous verrez moins d'enfants traînant dans les rues. voici quelques signatures je vouloir arriver Ã_ changer.

tri5ron
05-03-2009, 08:56 PM
my wife is 3/4 french, and it is her first language, i'll have her read it and tell you what she thinks...
Hang on just a minute...

tyman2395
05-03-2009, 09:01 PM
k thanks hopefully i can get a good mark on this

tri5ron
05-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by tyman2395
can someone who knows french go over this and tell me what you think ps: i'm in grade 8 so it doesn't have to be perfect

Sous seize
Je crois penser enfants sous seize devrait être en mesure de conduire un quad. Ce devrait être aux parents s'ils peuvent ou ne peuvent pas conduire un quad. Si elles sont circonscription, ils doivent disposer de tous les équipements de protection. Si elles changer la loi, vous verrez moins d'enfants traînant dans les rues. voici quelques signatures je vouloir arriver �_ changer.
tri5ron's wife, Suzanne here:

I taking a shot at it (my french is a little rusty) so here it goes:

I would like to think that children under 16 should be able to drive a quad. It should be up to the parents whether they should or not drive a quad.

"Si elles sont circonscription" I'm not sure what this means, is it "if they are circumspect ?"

from there:
"If they provide all of the protection equipment, if they change the law, you would see fewer children training in the street. Here are a few "signatures" I would like to try to change.

I'm not understanding the use of the word "signatures" in this sentence.

Suzanne,
I Hope this helps...

tyman2395
05-03-2009, 09:27 PM
thanks the signature part was that we had to get people to sign underneath the paragraph

Quad18star
05-03-2009, 10:40 PM
I'll do it in the morning ... no time right now.

YannGumbo
05-04-2009, 08:44 AM
I'm French Canadian, french is my 1st language so I will try to help you out.

Pour les moins de seize ans (you mean for under 16yrs old, right?)

Je pense qu'un enfant de moins de seize ans devrait être en mesure de conduire un quad.
Ça devrait être aux parents de prendre la décision s'ils peuvent ou ne peuvent pas conduire un quad.

Si elles sont circonscription (I'm sorry don't understand what you mean, write it in english I will re-translate), ils doivent disposer de tous les équipements de protections nécéssaire.
Si vous changer la loi, vous verrez moins d'enfants traîner dans les rues.
Voici quelques signatures je vouloir arriver Ã_ changer (what do you means here?)

Only 2 sentence to change and it will be OK and even a France french will be able to understand.