PDA

View Full Version : beware 2

dcarter
05-03-2009, 06:35 PM
hello all,
just left the track, had a good time.
first,mike every one knows you and i do not see eye to eye, hey that'ss cool. i do have a lot in the machines in my shop, so.
here is the deal, after this week i talked to my wife and this is how it's going to be from know on. first e-ton daddy i do have another job now and i still build mini stuff. just so you would know where my cash cow is.
This weekend sealed the deal for me. i have worked to help every one out at the track and in doing so have put my sons second!!! NOT ANY MORE from know on my sons come first at the track, no if's and's or butt's!!!
second my team riders will be after that, when my sons bikes are done.
then and only then will i look at other stuff, i had people come up this weekend and i would weld up there stuff and they would may be say thanks and take off not even offering to pay a dime.
most of the time if they would just offer it would be nice.
i spent a lot of money for the stuff i have in my trailer and it's not free any more!!! if some one drives 800 miles to the race track and they break something, i fix it and say 10 or 15 bucks they look at me like i shot there kid. well folks there will be a price list hanging in my trailer from know on if people want to drive that far to watch the races that's cool by me. I will not put my kids second any more or do it for free.
hey let some of these other builders get a set up and come to the track, yes i have been run down this year and i will continue to build stuff and take care of the people who run my stuff. as far as new products well i will be selective as to who gets them for a while.
just a few thoughts from some one who is tired and it's a long trip home.
have a great day all dave

dcarter
05-03-2009, 06:43 PM
aaaaaa

qcitytile
05-03-2009, 08:56 PM
Dave I met you sat right about the time my boy got rear ended and I had to run out on the track. Any ways I didn't mean to just run off but I was trying to tell you Thanks for helping us out this last winter. Hope we can meet again Joe Thomas

QuadJunkies
05-03-2009, 09:11 PM
The first topic was closed for a reason...there is no need for a second...this has gone beyond principal and more personal.

Take care of the drama in a PM or better yet... at the track or over the phone -not on the forum.