PDA

View Full Version : My first Lame a** vid

Ludicrous Speed
05-03-2009, 03:50 PM
I was riding in the yard, and the wife took out the camera. I guess it tells me something, since it is the only thing I have to jump.... I felt like I was a whole lot higher than two feet, lol....... Katie is my baby girl, who likes watching me ride..

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v59/LudicrousSpeed/?action=view&current=012.flv

zeno
05-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Well u got the thread title right. Nice wheelstand but !!

Ludicrous Speed
05-03-2009, 05:01 PM
OK, I admitted it to begin with , no need to rub it in.....

Let's see how much you can get done in YOUR yard......:rolleyes:

cmanningjr
05-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Looks like you were having fun!

Nothing lame about that! :blah:

Snipe
05-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Nah nothing lame about having fun, hell popping up over trees on the trail is fun lmao.

One thing when jumping I notice you pull back on the handle bars creating you to land on your back tires. Just something you should work on that is a bad habit. as if you come across a bigger jump you will do the same, and you will land on the *** end and come off and it hurts I done it years ago on a blaster.

Just center your self and let the bike lift its self up.

trailrider894
05-03-2009, 07:55 PM
ha ha i'll post a video of my front yard!!!!!!

Ludicrous Speed
05-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Snipe
Nah nothing lame about having fun, hell popping up over trees on the trail is fun lmao.

One thing when jumping I notice you pull back on the handle bars creating you to land on your back tires. Just something you should work on that is a bad habit. as if you come across a bigger jump you will do the same, and you will land on the *** end and come off and it hurts I done it years ago on a blaster.

Just center your self and let the bike lift its self up.

Thanks for the advice!

Snipe
05-03-2009, 09:27 PM
No prob just dont want ya to get hurt over something like that.