PDA

View Full Version : for sale or trade hybrid

vinny casta
05-03-2009, 02:13 PM
ok here i go..400ex frame powdercoated black subframe silver,flip top seat.426 motor with hinson clutch component and is port and polished. custom aluminium oil tank,stanless steel oil lines and brake line.250r radiator with air shouds. +3 gibson a arms crome,axis shocks 8 click settings also axis shock in the rear. gibson extended swing arm,dominator axle. mx rzr all around,dougles beadlock rims and dougles rims in front duncan racing front bumber. gibson sterring stem,gibson steering stabilizer, ac nerfbars,supertrapp shorty pipe with stainless steel mid peice.tag t2 bars with asv brake lever and works connectione clutch lever with perch,vortex adrustable cdi so you can tune it to however you want 10 map settings,killwswitch.white meir fenders with quadtech carbonfiber hood scoop painted yellow, eastcoast atv graphic kit. the motor is stron very reliable never did crazy work to it always maintained i just got new gaskets for it valve adjustment runs great.i might of missed some litte things but that mainly it.... i am located in ny and im am selling it for 6800 with extra parts include extra meir rear fender tie rods ball joints extra gaskets the stock clutch basket and pressure plate for the 426 clucth plates and hand guards, chain. without extra parts 6500.thanks get back to me

or i would trade for any mx 450r yfz450 kfx ds450 ltr or supermoto street legal bike or harley
will send pics to email