PDA

View Full Version : User's Name Who Makes Brackett's For 250r/300ex Front Convertion

"BLAHH"300!!
01-01-2003, 11:18 PM
HEY i saw in someone's signature that they made and sold a brackett to bolt on the 300ex to accept the 250r's front shocks

who are you? "speak now keemosabie"

hey post a pic of the braket so i can get an idea of what i'm buying.
are they braketts in line with the old one's just up a little higher,
or do they come out a little and go up...
what i'm getting at is, i want the 250r's shocks on my 300 to be at about the same angle as the stock shocks are now...i don't want the shocks angled almost streight up and down..understand?.that'll mess with the leverage of the arms and all that...i want them to perform as close to stock as they can..work almost just like they do on the 250r/400ex...

also...i'n about a week i'm going to be looking for a tie rod and tie rods end's for a 400ex...i'm buying a set of arms..but only includes one tie-rod....

one more thing....
..can i use my stock front 300ex brake lines with the 400ex front arms...will the line's be long enugh?

fill me in on all info i need before i get started....i've got it all worked out in my head...just havn't seen it in person yet..

thnx
later

Live2Ride300
01-02-2003, 07:56 PM
toby300ex is probably who you are looking for. Woa I havent heard that word in a while, kemosabie, llllolool

Chef
01-02-2003, 07:57 PM
countypark makes em too.