PDA

View Full Version : Stewart wraps up the title!

patrickj75
05-03-2009, 07:03 AM
Congrats to James Stewart for claiming the title. I watched every racethis year and it was one of the best seasons I've seen in awhile. Reed's attempt to take out Stewart was a little lame but Stewart won the war so that's all that counts. It was cool to see Villipoto win again, he was flying last night. I can't wait for the outdoors to start.

D Bergstrom
05-03-2009, 08:14 AM
WHY WOULD YOU PUT THE RESULTS IN THE THREAD TITLE??? I could not watch the race last night, so I recorded it to watch later today. It sure is more exciting to watch the race without knowing what happens. If you just made a post about Las Vegas supercross with no results in the title, that would have been fine. Thanks for ruining it for me!:mad:

Doug

05-03-2009, 08:26 AM
I think Villapoto should get the most recognition and credit. He was absolutely haulin *** last night. I have never seen someone ride that fast. I mean just imagine, usually stewart is fast as hell, but villapoto walked right passed him and gained huge distance and eventually got first. I'm a reed fan but I always like villapoto, I want him to win the 2010 sx.

Then Reed charged right past Stewart in a FAIR pass. He had a lot of momentum and had to take the turn wide, and Stewart stayed to the side and saw Reed coming, and I watched the replay multiple times. It appears as if HE tries to take REED out. But got pushed to the side. Not to mention Reed went from sixth and still caught RIGHT up to Stewart to pass him.

Congratz Villapoto and Reed. Next year will be interesting seeing how fast v was.

05-03-2009, 08:27 AM
And guys, Stewart did get third for those of you who haven't watched it yet. He didn't win that race, just the championship.

631kfx400
05-03-2009, 08:47 AM
Villapoto completely owned last night. they barely gae him credit and Stewart was absolutely terrible. Congrats to villapoto because he was the true winner of last night:macho

Lehr 110
05-03-2009, 09:14 AM
villopotos my favorite rider and was hauling last night! but to be fair stewart was just racing to win the championship, very easy to tell by the way he was riding. Next year will be interesting.

300ex_#387
05-03-2009, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
I think Villapoto should get the most recognition and credit. He was absolutely haulin *** last night. I have never seen someone ride that fast. I mean just imagine, usually stewart is fast as hell, but villapoto walked right passed him and gained huge distance and eventually got first. I'm a reed fan but I always like villapoto, I want him to win the 2010 sx.

Then Reed charged right past Stewart in a FAIR pass. He had a lot of momentum and had to take the turn wide, and Stewart stayed to the side and saw Reed coming, and I watched the replay multiple times. It appears as if HE tries to take REED out. But got pushed to the side. Not to mention Reed went from sixth and still caught RIGHT up to Stewart to pass him.

Congratz Villapoto and Reed. Next year will be interesting seeing how fast v was.

I'm not trying to take anything away from Villapoto but neither Stewart or Reed were riding to full potential for half the race. Stewart didn't have to try and battle with Villapoto or Reed, he had his mind on bigger things. Fair Pass? HAHA yeah right....Reed even admitted the only way he could win the championship was if Stewart crashed. That was a dirty pass but it was Reeds only shot. Reed did catch up to Stewart very vast, but James was riding a smart race and did what he had to do to wrap up the season with a championship. You cannot base this one race and say Reed is faster than Stewart.

450rRacer22
05-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Well congrats to stewart i guess even though i strongly dislike him but you have to give credit where credit was earned. Dont wanna take anything away from villopoto bcuz he really was haulin, but stewart could have fought back and probably taken the position back but for once he used his head and was smart about it. Reed was haulin as well and i thought he made some good and bad choices. When he could have made that first pass on stewart but chose not to, i thought that was a smart move. Passing stewart there wouldnt have done him any good because stewart could have just sat back in third and rode smart because that was all he needed and eventually thats what he did. As for the pass Reed made on stewart, yes it was dirty, but honestly what else was he gonna do? Stewart HAD to make a mistake in order for Reed to win the championship so thats why Reed had to sit back and pressure him for as long as he could. All in all it was a very interesting season and im sure next year will be an even better battle. There seems to be a real rivalry in the sport now, and with more talented riders movin to the 450's it should get pretty interesting. Hopefully Reed can win it back next year.

TWISTED
05-03-2009, 10:40 AM
Alright...... SX is over.... BRING ON THE OUTDOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

250x_kyle
05-03-2009, 11:12 AM
im ready for outdoors as well. villopoto is going to do some amazing things this year.

heres two short crappy clips of him hauling on a 250f at high point last year
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/needanewquad/?action=view&current=DSCF0258.flv
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/needanewquad/?action=view&current=DSCF0257.flv

muddy400EX
05-03-2009, 11:33 AM
i figured james was gonna take it, but i still hated to see him win. im a reed guy fo sho, and the dirty pass on stewart i was pumped to see that. james did that to reed all year long. bates asked stewart "what did u think of reeds pass" and stewart said "well thats the kind of rider chad is" WTF that bullchit! stewart is that rider! hes so full of chit! i wish alessi would have just jumped on top of stewart and landed on him!

450rJam
05-03-2009, 11:43 AM
still sucks that stewarts team mate, kyle chump cost reed a possible win

could have been alot more interesting

quadracer85st
05-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by 450rRacer22
Well congrats to stewart i guess even though i strongly dislike him but you have to give credit where credit was earned. Dont wanna take anything away from villopoto bcuz he really was haulin, but stewart could have fought back and probably taken the position back but for once he used his head and was smart about it. Reed was haulin as well and i thought he made some good and bad choices. When he could have made that first pass on stewart but chose not to, i thought that was a smart move. Passing stewart there wouldnt have done him any good because stewart could have just sat back in third and rode smart because that was all he needed and eventually thats what he did. As for the pass Reed made on stewart, yes it was dirty, but honestly what else was he gonna do? Stewart HAD to make a mistake in order for Reed to win the championship so thats why Reed had to sit back and pressure him for as long as he could. All in all it was a very interesting season and im sure next year will be an even better battle. There seems to be a real rivalry in the sport now, and with more talented riders movin to the 450's it should get pretty interesting. Hopefully Reed can win it back next year.

couldn't agree more, it was a great exciting season

05-03-2009, 12:07 PM
When does outdoors start? I always find that more interesting. And will it be on speed just like sx?

Ruby Soho
05-03-2009, 12:13 PM
i fell asleep halfway through the main:o

can't wait for outdoor's

RATPACK Z400
05-03-2009, 12:58 PM
Everybody looks at the chisholm take down as point of no return as points for Reed when it was Milsaps take down of Reed the race before that, no one seems to be aware of that Milsap take down cost Reed the most points coming into the chisholms incident race I think some one paided for championship, stewarts a great rider but Reed was too far ahead in point for stewart to play catsup so they paid other riders to take Reed out one rider MILSAP got paid IMO,and Chisholms did what he was told to do hold up Reed but instead hit Reed .if you look at Milsap crash he riding in straight line and loses control and runs into Reed in the back of pack 30ft before first turn just looks planned .Reeds pass on Stewart ,Stewart does to everybody all season was hoping stewarts bike would blow up thta would have been great!

Guy400
05-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by RATPACK Z400
Everybody looks at the chisholm take down as point of no return as points for Reed when it was Milsaps take down of Reed the race before that, no one seems to be aware of that Milsap take down cost Reed the most points coming into the chisholms incident race I think some one paided for championship, stewarts a great rider but Reed was too far ahead in point for stewart to play catsup so they paid other riders to take Reed out one rider MILSAP got paid IMO,and Chisholms did what he was told to do hold up Reed but instead hit Reed .if you look at Milsap crash he riding in straight line and loses control and runs into Reed in the back of pack 30ft before first turn just looks planned .Reeds pass on Stewart ,Stewart does to everybody all season was hoping stewarts bike would blow up thta would have been great! Yes. Milsaps and Chisholm also fly to every race in the silent helicopters :uhoh:

RATPACK Z400
05-03-2009, 01:21 PM
If you dont think this stuff does,t go on your blind theres big money in champoinships for manufactors to pay one guy say 10,000 for take downs nothing! wouldn,t be surprised to see Milsap on Yamaha next season.cause there not going to pay a nobody to do it ,it would look too fixed.

05-03-2009, 03:01 PM
Nobody ever answered me. When does the outdoor series start and is it on speed?

If you want to argue about Chisolm people go in the chisolm thread lol

Warnerade
05-03-2009, 04:42 PM
If you dont think this stuff does,t go on your blind theres big money in champoinships for manufactors to pay one guy say 10,000 for take downs nothing! wouldn,t be surprised to see Milsap on Yamaha next season.cause there not going to pay a nobody to do it ,it would look too fixed. you should hrie a private investigator and figure out and let us all know...

Guy400
05-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
you should hrie a private investigator and figure out and let us all know... Good plan because I'd love to see the paper trail of San Manuel Yamaha paying off a factory Honda rider to take out a Suzuki!! Very sinister indeed...

RATPACK Z400
05-03-2009, 06:22 PM
they could have set deal ,take out Reed big contract with Yamaha next season . we will see ! Thats all I will say on the matter just looked fixed!Hey DMC400 theres a thing called a computer use it! warnerade anuff with the self pic !

j_cyrus3
05-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Nobody ever answered me. When does the outdoor series start and is it on speed?

If you want to argue about Chisolm people go in the chisolm thread lol

http://www.allisports.com/pages/lucas-oil-ama-pro-motocross-schedule

dehner47
05-04-2009, 09:16 AM
When does outdoors start? I always find that more interesting. And will it be on speed just like sx?

not sure of the date it starts but yes they are going to be showing it on speed. and a few live just like they did for sx. can wait. gonna be a great season for sure:D

dehner47
05-04-2009, 09:23 AM
i'd also like to say congrats to stewart on a hard faught champoinship. REED did all he could be came up 4 points short. stewarts a hard dude to beat. he's a beast thats to tough to tame and he deserves all the spoils and money that comes with that trophy. he rode a hell of a season and nobody can take that from him.

next season is going to be off the hook:D

Bryson#221
05-04-2009, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by D Bergstrom
WHY WOULD YOU PUT THE RESULTS IN THE THREAD TITLE??? I could not watch the race last night, so I recorded it to watch later today. It sure is more exciting to watch the race without knowing what happens. If you just made a post about Las Vegas supercross with no results in the title, that would have been fine. Thanks for ruining it for me!:mad:

Sorry bud, but if you didn't want to know the race results..the last website you should have logged onto shouldn't have been a motosport forum :rolleyes: If you didn't get to see it at showtime, that's not our problem. It was a big and honorable win. If you didn't think it would be discussed...well...

Boo.

Hoo.

:blah:

tach13
05-04-2009, 09:39 AM
yeah that was a great season! like rc said stewerts the fastest to ever race a dirt bike. i liked reeds stratigy, he had a bad start and villopoto got a huge lead so he knew he couldnt win so he just rode stewerts *** hoping hed crash and screw it up. thats racing.

Bryson#221
05-04-2009, 09:52 AM
Heck ya Villopoto rocked it! I am a raving James Stewart fan, but I grew up a Reeder. Though his move looked pretty slimeball at first, however, after rewinding and replaying the run several times, I think his pass was totally legit. I have done the same thing in past races. He took it down low and swung out wide- which is the same line he'd followed most of the season. It just appeared as if though Stewart wasn't expecting it. I would think he'd be on a better lookout knowing he was neck & neck with another one of the greatest sx riders (in other words, he should have had his peripherals going full throttle- no pun intended).

Overall, it was an excellent race. And again, I have to say, I couldn't be more impressed with Villopoto's performance (why didn't he pull this one out of the bag all along?). The man totally took care of business: there's no negotiating that. I am anxious to see how this win will affect his ride next season.

BRING ON THE OUTDOORS!!!!!!!!!!!

Warnerade
05-04-2009, 10:03 AM
they could have set deal ,take out Reed big contract with Yamaha next season . we will see ! Thats all I will say on the matter just looked fixed!Hey DMC400 theres a thing called a computer use it! warnerade anuff with the self pic ! do you also where a foil hat to keep the aliens from looking into your brain and controlling your every move?

and whats wrong with my self pic avatar? jealous I'm better looking than you?:blah:

tach13
05-04-2009, 10:06 AM
i think if it wasnt the last race where stewert needed to ride smart, he would of been riding harder and passed villopoto,because he let him go so reed couldnt catch him. but i was happy for rv and he is going to be up there fighting for championships in the future.

dehner47
05-04-2009, 10:29 AM
bryson#221 both your last post were on point. couldn't of said either of them better myself:D

patrickj75
05-04-2009, 12:00 PM
Nobody's mentioned that at one point in the season Stewart was down by 25 points and came back from that. That's tough to do.

I hope RV is healthy next season. He could be a good wild card with Reed and Stewart. I think RV should be able to win the outdoors this summer.

D Bergstrom
05-05-2009, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Bryson#221
Sorry bud, but if you didn't want to know the race results..the last website you should have logged onto shouldn't have been a motosport forum :rolleyes: If you didn't get to see it at showtime, that's not our problem. It was a big and honorable win. If you didn't think it would be discussed...well...

Boo.

Hoo.

:blah:

It is pretty simple, JUST DO NOT PUT THE RACE RESULT IN THE TITLE!!! I do not care if it is discussed. Make the title of the post "2009 Las Vegas supercross". I would not have went anywhere near it. As far as the "motorsport website" comment, every website I am a part of has the same "unwritten rule", no results in thread titles. If the results are in the title, kind of hard to avoid. It is called common courtesy. Sorry I have a life and can not be glued to the TV...

I think it is great Stewart won the title, I just wanted to enjoy not knowing when I watch the race, makes it a little more exciting, know what I mean?

Doug

Bryson#221
05-05-2009, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by D Bergstrom
Sorry I have a life and can not be glued to the TV...

You WERE going to watch it at some point....right?

At least that's the vibe you gave off. I dunno, call me crazy.

[I'm just messin with ya, bro]

300extreme#8
05-05-2009, 11:53 AM
He didn't give the race results, he just had that stewart won the title. Get over it man, its not a big deal. When I miss the races bc I went to the nationals, then I knew better than to get on here or any other website to find out bc I knew it would be somewhere on here. So calm down, you the only one I've seen B!tch about some kinda results being posted cuz u didn't see the race. Let it go and stop bashing peoples post.

And whoever said Stewart is scared of Reed is just crazy. Reed is the one who is scared of Stewart, bc you know how black people got all them guns hahahahahahahah. Jk

D Bergstrom
05-05-2009, 11:55 AM
You WERE going to watch it at some point....right?

At least that's the vibe you gave off. I dunno, call me crazy.

[I'm just messin with ya, bro]

Yes, I was going to . I recorded it and planned on watching it on Sunday afternoon. (I could not watch it Saturday since I took the wife out for dinner and a movie.) Since I saw the title of this thread Sunday morning, I did not even bother, I just caught a portion of the repeat Sunday.

Doug

D Bergstrom
05-05-2009, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by 300extreme#8
He didn't give the race results, he just had that stewart won the title. Get over it man, its not a big deal. When I miss the races bc I went to the nationals, then I knew better than to get on here or any other website to find out bc I knew it would be somewhere on here. So calm down, you the only one I've seen B!tch about some kinda results being posted cuz u didn't see the race. Let it go and stop bashing peoples post.

And whoever said Stewart is scared of Reed is just crazy. Reed is the one who is scared of Stewart, bc you know how black people got all them guns hahahahahahahah. Jk

That was the biggest result of this race, don't you think? The entire purpose of the race was to see who would win the title. Every other website gets it, but I guess not here. I am done. It is really not difficult to not put race results in the title, but whatever, lessoned learned, stay off exriders untill I watch the race.

Doug

extremeblastr
05-05-2009, 12:10 PM
so you knew stewart won the championship BIG DEAL, you still had no idea how the race went and could have watched it without reading anything in this thread, thats what i did seeing as i was out fishing from 6 p.m. sat til 4a.m. sunday:ermm:.

Balaz_73*00
05-05-2009, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
i figured james was gonna take it, but i still hated to see him win. im a reed guy fo sho, and the dirty pass on stewart i was pumped to see that. james did that to reed all year long. bates asked stewart "what did u think of reeds pass" and stewart said "well thats the kind of rider chad is" WTF that bullchit! stewart is that rider! hes so full of chit! i wish alessi would have just jumped on top of stewart and landed on him!

Are you on crack? Stewart ALWAYS passes clean. He does whatever it takes, inside outside, slamming on the brakes to make sure he makes a clean pass. I don't know what you were watching but almost every single pass reed made on stewart involved them making contact or pushing stewart off the track or into the tuff blocks.

/rant

motofreak2772
05-05-2009, 02:14 PM
IDK why you people love Reed so much... hes so gay.
Villipoto too, Stewart could have won if he wanted and could have easily passed firecrotch, but hes smarter than that and decided winning the championship was more important than beating some kid who thinks hes the best.
Who ever said Stewart was sucking is stupid... he purposley kept up with villipoto enough that he would get a far enough lead that no one would catch up to him then slowed down and waited for Reed to pass him. Reed did not want to rely on the chance of Stewart going down on his own so he decided to wait for a good time to try and take him out. He chose the fastest spot of the track because that was the most likley he would get hurt or just fall back enough to lose in points. Reed pretty much admitted he was trying to take him out, but I cant hold that against him cuz what else could he do? If he just rode his race he would win and stewart would come in behind him. Luckily Stewart knew this was coming and even though he tried to let Reed by and he didnt go, he was prepared for that dirty move and was able to ride away...

Stewart's lil line that he did in practice was awesome. That quad out was crazy and no one else even attempted it. He did that to let his fans know he is still the best even though he was throwing this race away. Firecrotch could not have pulled that line off I can tell you that.

jrspawn
05-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Balaz_73*00
Are you on crack? Stewart ALWAYS passes clean. He does whatever it takes, inside outside, slamming on the brakes to make sure he makes a clean pass. I don't know what you were watching but almost every single pass reed made on stewart involved them making contact or pushing stewart off the track or into the tuff blocks.

/rant

You should follow SX and MX a little more. Stewart has made a couple aggressive passes in his time. Heres a good shot at one of his not so clean passes.....

motofreak2772
05-05-2009, 07:37 PM
he didnt mean to do that, accidents happen hes not perfect but when he passes people he doesnt do it like reed. The race when Chisolm hit Reed, there was a much worse incident. After Stewart passed Reed (I think the first time) Reed ran right into him on the next corner which madde Stewart hit a toughblock and set him back a few sec.
If Stewart was to crash then that would be all people would be talking about. But he was able to come back and win the race so it was looked over.
So what Im saying is Reed has had his share of dirty moves. Stewarts comment on Reed riding is what you should expect out of rivals, seriously what else would he say...

300ex_#387
05-05-2009, 07:44 PM

Dude. I'm black. Not cool....now i'm going to have to shank you.

madskrillz2
05-05-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
IDK why you people love Reed so much... hes so gay.

Exactly

Ruby Soho
05-05-2009, 09:01 PM
i hate reed.

i miss the RC and bubba battles.. made the races so entertaining haha

muddy400EX
05-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by jrspawn
You should follow SX and MX a little more. Stewart has made a couple aggressive passes in his time. Heres a good shot at one of his not so clean passes.....

thank you jrspawn, stewart will do anything and take out anybody to win a race. im glad towards the last couple races reed started ridin dirty. even though stewart is the fastest rider on the track, and has a right to be cocky, i just cant stand when people are like that and full of themselves. makes them look like a-holes!

Dupontster
05-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Stewart doesnt take out people to pass them.. hes fast enough to not have to do that. and in that pic, that was a mistake on his part he wrecked as well. he didnt pass RC.. Some of you talk out of ur a** just cause the rider you liked didnt win the championship

tach13
05-05-2009, 11:06 PM
I'm loving the passion. :D

muddy400EX
05-05-2009, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Dupontster
Stewart doesnt take out people to pass them.. hes fast enough to not have to do that. and in that pic, that was a mistake on his part he wrecked as well. he didnt pass RC.. Some of you talk out of ur a** just cause the rider you liked didnt win the championship

im not talking out my arse, im just saying stewart is a cocky deutsche bag, theres an old vid when they were both in 125's, and stewart let reed pass him, just so he could pass him back. thats great hes fast enough to do that. but it just shows how cocky he is

Dupontster
05-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Well if i was that fast id do the same:devil:

Dupontster
05-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Im not taking up for stewart cause he isnt my favorite rider but you gotta give credit when its due and he won the championship and rode a good year

SRH
05-06-2009, 12:34 AM
stewart isnt a dirty rider or out of control BUT he rides with no regard to his competitors safety or his own, hes out to win, all business no nonsense, talented and confident in his abilitys he takes chances at times he probably shouldnt, hes starting to shake it now, btw is that shot from unadilla??? didnt he break tedescos arm last season?, im a stewart fan but all his passes are not always clean, some are very very far from clean but he doesnt deliberately put anyone in danger or take anyone out

300extreme#8
05-06-2009, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
im not talking out my arse, im just saying stewart is a cocky deutsche bag, theres an old vid when they were both in 125's, and stewart let reed pass him, just so he could pass him back. thats great hes fast enough to do that. but it just shows how cocky he is

U must be talking out ur arse bc u must not know the story about what u just said. Stewart wasn't being cocky. Even back then Reed would b!tch about why he couldn't win. Said he couldnt get a good holeshot to beat Stewart. And said if he did he would be as fast, so Stewart waited for him and then raced him. "Hell he didn't have many people to race then either". Stewart whooped butt then. He has actually matured a lot since the though. I wish him and RC were battling again. RC wasn't scared to stick his nose in there with Stewart. Reed just seems to sit back and hope the title is handed to him from Stewarts screw up. Plan and simple!

Bryson#221
05-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Why is everyone accusing everyone else of talking out of their..

...."arse"? :huh

dehner47
05-06-2009, 09:44 AM
for the dude who says stewart doesn't ride dirty, go line up most all the sx/mx stars and they will tell you james is a dirty rider. yes he is aggressive which is cool in my book, but he has no regard to anyone on the track but himself. i'll give you a few examples.

-he lands on ivan tedesco in the 1st lap of the 1st practice last year and breaks his wrist which ivan still has issues with.

-he lands off the track, doesn't look and has travis preston damn near land on him tweeking prestons knee. he had surgery 6 weeks later.

-all the rc bubba battles. he's landed on bubba a few times.

-he block passes chad reed on the face of a triple jump. he came to a complete stop on the face of the triple as chad is approching it for take off. not safe at all.

- he again, lands on a rider in practice.(nathen ramsey) last year which resulted nathen in having to sit out the remander of the season.

-he slams into antonio balbi last season to make a pass. antonio was being lapped. babli ended up on the ground.

- damn near every pass he puts on mike alessi.( they have mini bike hatred since they were little)

-the pass he put on millsaps in the beg of the season during one of the heat races. davi didn't go down but was forced off the track.

should i keep going cause the list goes on and on....

dehner47
05-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Why is everyone accusing everyone else of talking out of their..

...."arse"? :huh

damn, with all this "arse" talk, this threads starting to stink :devil:

Balaz_73*00
05-06-2009, 09:51 AM
I can safely say Reed made contact with james in every single race this year. End of story. Stewart rides a little out of control sometimes but at least doesn't have to bump every time he wants to pass Reed.

madskrillz2
05-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
- damn near every pass he puts on mike alessi.( they have mini bike hatred since they were little)

This one is almost justifiable because of the little **** Alessi was in the lites class lol.

300extreme#8
05-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
for the dude who says stewart doesn't ride dirty, go line up most all the sx/mx stars and they will tell you james is a dirty rider. yes he is aggressive which is cool in my book, but he has no regard to anyone on the track but himself. i'll give you a few examples.

-he lands on ivan tedesco in the 1st lap of the 1st practice last year and breaks his wrist which ivan still has issues with.

-he lands off the track, doesn't look and has travis preston damn near land on him tweeking prestons knee. he had surgery 6 weeks later.

-all the rc bubba battles. he's landed on bubba a few times.

-he block passes chad reed on the face of a triple jump. he came to a complete stop on the face of the triple as chad is approching it for take off. not safe at all.

- he again, lands on a rider in practice.(nathen ramsey) last year which resulted nathen in having to sit out the remander of the season.

-he slams into antonio balbi last season to make a pass. antonio was being lapped. babli ended up on the ground.

-the pass he put on millsaps in the beg of the season during one of the heat races. davi didn't go down but was forced off the track.

should i keep going cause the list goes on and on....

funny half of trhose have nothing to do with riding dirty. i dont believe he landed on people on purpose. Riding dirty is when you try to take someone out on purpose and stewart didnt do that much. He made ingorant mistakes yes, but thats bc he takes those chances. This season has been the cleanest for stewart. All yall hate Stewart so much that yall try to pick every little thing he does wrong and cry about him being dirty. Although your boy Reed is trying to push stewart of the track and stuff him in turns and yall just laugh about it and say it was clean. Some of yall are so biased it isnt funny. Just go back and watch the few races that Reed and Stewart were battling.

This is why i miss RC, therfe wasnt no drama bs. Because Ricky wouldnt come of the track whining. Even if there were sticking each other in the turns or banging bars, when he came off the track RC always would say that the race was awesome and fun. Not whinig about why he didnt win.

I hope next year that Stewart takes Reed out in the first round so they ruffle some feathers and then Reed might actually push himself to battle Stewart every race.

muddy400EX
05-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Dupontster
Im not taking up for stewart cause he isnt my favorite rider but you gotta give credit when its due and he won the championship and rode a good year

oh ya, for sure. hes an amazing rider. i love watching videos of him ride, just dont like hearin him talk:blah:

JIM GRACE
05-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Stewart is one lucky rider, he gets pushed into the blocks at full speed and doesn't wreck??? that was the championship right there if he gets taken out.. GO REED IN THE OUTDOORS.
did anyone else hear that on the podium?

TWISTED
05-06-2009, 06:52 PM
I'm pulling for the red headed stepchild........... Hope Villapoto SLAYS THEM!!!!!

motofreak2772
05-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by JIM GRACE
Stewart is one lucky rider, he gets pushed into the blocks at full speed and doesn't wreck??? that was the championship right there if he gets taken out.. GO REED IN THE OUTDOORS.
did anyone else hear that on the podium?
Luck?? yeah I dont think so. He uses skill to manover around obsticles lol. Reed might win the outdoors cuz Stewart wont be there... I thought Reed wasnt doing it either but idrc what he does.

250r rider 88
05-06-2009, 08:02 PM
reed may get top 5 in the outdoors but i doubt it, this year comes down to an old rivalry in the outdoors

Villapoto vs. Alessi

one of them will win the championship and my $$$ is on RV

madskrillz2
05-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by 250r rider 88
reed may get top 5 in the outdoors but i doubt it, this year comes down to an old rivalry in the outdoors

Villapoto vs. Alessi

one of them will win the championship and my $$$ is on RV

Yezzir

SRH
05-06-2009, 09:37 PM
wait stewart isnt racing outdoors????wtf

250r rider 88
05-07-2009, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by SRH
wait stewart isnt racing outdoors????wtf

yea this was announced like right after he won the outdoor championship that he signed a SX only contract, where have you been? lol

dehner47
05-07-2009, 07:30 AM
funny half of trhose have nothing to do with riding dirty. i dont believe he landed on people on purpose. Riding dirty is when you try to take someone out on purpose and stewart didnt do that much. He made ingorant mistakes yes, but thats bc he takes those chances. This season has been the cleanest for stewart. All yall hate Stewart so much that yall try to pick every little thing he does wrong and cry about him being dirty. Although your boy Reed is trying to push stewart of the track and stuff him in turns and yall just laugh about it and say it was clean. Some of yall are so biased it isnt funny. Just go back and watch the few races that Reed and Stewart were battling.

ummmm when you land on someone in practice on the 1st lap, thats an issue. may not be dirty riding but is plain stupidity. and how can you say knocking down lappers and block passing up the face of a triple isn't dirty riding. hell, i'd love to bang bars with you for a bit. cause if you dont consider that all dirty riding, you sure as hell would after we pulled off the track. cause i'll be $$$$ if i did that kinda stuff to you on the track, you'd be *****ing i was riding dirty.

i am a reed fan but he's not who i'd consider my favorite rider. i like him better then bubba. yes. but i have mutual respect for both of them. but when it came down to the end and i had to choose between the two, i will always go with reed over bubba. bubba is one hell of a rider. great to watch work that 450. but do feel he is so fast, he can be outta control and dangerous to the other riders on the track with him. he has injured more riders then any other rider. and theres no if, ands, or buts about that.

and for the record, i am a jeremy mcgrath fan threw and threw. loved him when he was a cali kid on a pikes peak 125. and i will love him when he's old and fat. LONG LIVE THE KING :D

motofreak2772
05-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Dude its racing.... nothing hes done was uncalled for. Yes hes made mistakes.... it happens. But when your racing especially pros thats what it takes. If amatures tried the things he does then yes it would be considered dirt and stupid. Racing professional is a totally different story, you dont back down because of another rider. He shouldnt give a s**t what happens to other riders its cut throat racing. We dont have room for that p***y s**t. Thats what makes things gay. it would be nice if everything was fair and perfect but the mishaps is what makes things exciting. bottom line is that stewart does not ride dirty and if he did it wouldnt matter cause hes the fastest guy out there and deserves every race hes won. Its not like he is going out there trying to hit everyone and hurt anyone, but that doesnt mean it wont happen. None of his bumps were intentional(ok well ive seen a couple... but that doesnt make him a dirty rider he just did some stupid things every once in a while) most of his wrecks with other riders or bumps were accidental.

ROLLIN
05-07-2009, 10:49 PM
hey we just came back from the vegas race and you could tell stewart was not pushing it, deffinately playing it safe for the championship. if he needed 1st place, he would of gotten it. that's whats great about stewart, he either wins or crashes. he's the fastest, even rc says so. i like um all. hey u guys see windom is gonna race the lites class, for outdoors? oh and as for the bump from reed, thats racing. i was watching reed gain lap by lap, and i kept telling my wife 'he's gonna hit him if he gets a chance- for that's his only chance at the championship" a hit but a clean hit. and if stewart didn't want hit, he should of taken the inside. the points leader always has a target on his back, esp on the last race.

05-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Blog I wrote on the James Stewart season...

http://www.getdirtymx.com/new-sponsor-same-result/

jesseweaver
05-13-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
I'm pulling for the red headed stepchild........... Hope Villapoto SLAYS THEM!!!!!

i'd count on that, kids on a role and it'll stick through the outdoors. glen helens gonna be good for sure. i'm thinkin the top 3 or 4 guys over all this year are gonna be REALLY close. should be a great outdoor season.

btw... what about stewart and the des nations? i was reading a long interview with him on racerx. it sounded like he wants to race outdooes, but he doesn't have a ride, i guess san manuel is SX only correct? or would he still be with them if he raced a few outdoors, i get really confused lol. and i didn't hear anything really about the MXoN i really hope he runs that.

jesseweaver
05-13-2009, 09:56 PM
TWMX seems to think stewart will run glen helen... check this video...

http://motocross.transworld.net/2009/05/12/outdoor-testing-with-james-stewart-video/

thats the fastest i've EVER seen someone move around a motocross track :eek2: if its possible, he got loads faster from outdoors last year. i doubt hes gonna lose a single moto this year...

250r rider 88
05-13-2009, 10:02 PM
i have a good gut feeling he is playing the outdoors off in all the interviews and will show up for the entire series, Yamaha and San Manuel have too much to lose by not allowing him to run the outdoors and defend his title, say he wins the SX and MX titles this year, and he is the driving force behind the new Yamaha 450 that is coming out with new everything (frame, suspension, motor, efi, etc) i can see Yamaha's sales skyrocketing on the new bikes

im just glad Reed is going to come out and play with the boys outdoors and hopefully Stewart does too

i mean RV needs "some" competition:devil:

300extreme#8
05-13-2009, 10:26 PM
heard through the grape vine that yamaha has been lacking horsepower for wide open track :) they even talk about that at the atv nationals. yamahas are actually getting less power with efi not much. i saw figures that should the most they could get out of a yamaha were around 54-57 horsepower, and that honda and suzuki were in the high 60s and low 70s. Idk if this is true but this is prolly why reed hasnt been racing motocross in awhile also if you think about it. he switched to suzuki and now he will race the motocross series....

250r rider 88
05-13-2009, 10:29 PM
stewart won on a kawi last year, and no bike on the track with the same engine mods to each motor will touch a KTM for overall horsepower

it comes down to rider, bubba could win on a Huskyvarna if he had to

300extreme#8
05-13-2009, 11:30 PM
O I totally agree, he could do damage with a zero turn lawnmower if he had to. Just sayin L and M hasn't ran motocross in awhile so it might be something else.

250r rider 88
05-14-2009, 07:02 AM
i think it comes down to funding for L&M, but what i find funny is that J-Law can pay for all his and Nick Wey's Racing expenses out of pocket for his team, which includes all the traveling, paying his mechanics etc. that is someone who really wants to race no matter what, yet Bubba who has like 10x more $$$ than J-Law doesn't do that. He complains he doesn't have a ride for the outdoors: throw some number 1 plates on those yamahas, by a truck and 5th wheel, hire a mechanic and driver, have his company JSE be the main sponsor and screw L&M and go race, he has the money to do so.

granted Stewart is at the level he shouldn't have to be basically a privateer but still, he chose to be with a team known only for SX, so why go out and say "If i do race one event at Glen Helen I expect to get picked for the MX des Nations"

thats crap, i would rather have the guys who rode the entire series and worked their asses off

this years mx des nations team should be:

MX1: Villapoto
MX2: ?? this is very questionable right now
MX3: Dungey

let Decoster run the team as usual and we should be able to bring it home again

05-18-2009, 01:27 PM
Feel free to post your comments about the outdoor series on the blog I wrote

AMA Pro Motocross Series set to start, Questions still linger (http://www.getdirtymx.com/ama-pro-motocross-series-set-to-start-questions-still-linger/)