PDA

View Full Version : What? Huh? IM CONFUSED?

WoodsRacer16
05-02-2009, 06:55 PM
I race sorcs and mid-south and every now and then a gncc when its in town. Im thinking adout racing the one in ky next week for some practice for my season starting up later in the summer.Well i went on the web sit and now im confused. Is this a xc event? Y is there a practice. I never raced a xc event with a practice. I seen on there people was doing 9 lapes. ALL THE RACES I RACE WE ONLY DO LIKE MAYBE 5 ON A GOOD DAY LOL.Can some body tell me some thing plz before i race this oma stuff.What kind of racing is this. lol

smr
05-05-2009, 01:16 PM
that course in Nashville was only 6 miles and it was super fast.

I have raced a lot of Midsouth and GNCC and everybody does it a little different. OMA and OXC both allow practice, they are the only series I've ran that does but I'm sure there is others. The OMA charges extra but we never do it.

If you come to ky look for the smr crew, we will be driving a white f250 with a slide in camper on the back.

airmobile101
05-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Im gonna do the one thats at Festus and probabaly the one up in northern Missouri. OXC run a practice lap for safety reasons from what Im told.