PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: 300ex aftermarket exhaust

dirtdawg
05-02-2009, 02:18 PM
i'm looking for an aftermarket exhaust. looking for hmf, white bros, sparks. let me know. no cobra, fmf, supertrapp, DG, AC.

IRISH-RACER-14
05-02-2009, 02:49 PM
on ebay thers a dg full system buy it now ending tomorow and its only 80$:O i wish i couls buy it cause its powdercoated

dirtdawg
05-02-2009, 03:34 PM
how is that hmf pipe by the way? i have it on my 250ex and it is awesome. my friend that rides it every so often said that it has balls because he last rode it when i had the fmfpowercore 4 slip-on. big difference. also, i want a different exhaust because of the backfire. i jetted it to a 170 main w/ the lid off and a k&n so i wouldn't have the obnoxious backfire. it doesn't run in second gear with the airbox lid on! i know its rich but i hate the noise of the backfire, but not the noise of the pipe. my 250ex is only 3 or 4 sizes up on the main w/ the hmf full system. 122 is the stock main on a 300, so i am waaaaaay over that. i'm getting a 400 carb so i want to get the most out of this thing. i know i'm not gonna get the most with the cobra.

IRISH-RACER-14
05-02-2009, 04:05 PM
i no im begining to hate the back fire..its a great pipe tho because it dont stick out 2 far and you get a quiet core.. its also slanted up which looks realy cool