PDA

View Full Version : VA Offroad Park Survey

xtremesj
04-29-2009, 07:06 PM
I am trying to find out how much interest there would be in having a new offroad (atv/dirtbike/UTV) park in VA. We have about 500 acres just south of Richmond VA that is only 10 minutes off 95. Our plans are to have a large trail system, beginner thru advanced motocross tracks, dirt drags, mud bog and camping. We have a large pond for fishing and a river that borders our property. We are thinking about a $60 membership per year and $20 a day to ride. The day you pay membership your riding fee is included. Camping would be $5 per person per night. We are also considering weekend packages and a yearly membership.

Please post up if you are interested and how many times a year you would visit us based on the plans above.

We are also open to your suggestions, please be mindful that we want good information to make this an awesome place to ride.

Thanks

xtremesj
05-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Any feedback??

660raptorman
05-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Sounds like something me and my boy have been looking for. How soon will it be open? I live in Philadelphia but we have property down in Louisa Va

KFX BRYAN
05-13-2009, 05:24 PM
Im in and have several others that would visit frequently. Its hard to find a place to ride anymore in ol' VA

goldfish
07-01-2009, 01:01 PM
I have a group of 3-4 that would be interested in something like that

bamf_LTR
08-05-2009, 06:31 AM
Deff have a group of 8-10 guys that would buy memberships. and make trips atleast twice a week depending on the appeal of the tracks and trails. mix of 450 quads 1 450 dirtbike and 3 yz250f. Get good ideas from north carolina motorsports and just make it better. pay special attention to the width of your trail systems ive noticed with my ltr alot of the track and trail places are not suited to the sotck width of the LTR. And other places i might as well be riding on a dirt vehicle road width and obstacles is definitely where i would focus. And lastly i know one thing me and my friends love for a challenge is a creek crossing with a hill on one side.

Honda5
08-05-2009, 06:55 AM
I hate the membership costs I ride alot but I like to ride different places but having to pay membership of $50-$250 a year for 10 different places to ride once or twice stinks. Your membership price isn't too bad but you might want to think about having just a daily pass rate. I will definantly drive the 4 1/2 hours to spend a weekend riding there if you open it. Good luck and Hope it works out.

moore700r
08-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Sounds interesting to me but I would look at your pricing Virginina motorsports pk is 10.00 membership 15.00 half day 25.00 all day. plus busco beach only 2 hours away 20.00 all day no membership fee .
but on a positive note I would love to have another option to ride localy plus i live about 10 min south of richmond that should be close enough I could still ride A few hours after work!