View Full Version : brand new rear hiper rim(half) for sale or trade

Stiles86
04-28-2009, 09:09 AM
i cracked the in portion of one of my rear 8 in hiper tech 3s.... i orded a new piece but they sent me the wrong part.,...... im looking for just the in side off a front or rear...will trade or sell

snowormud
04-28-2009, 02:16 PM
fronts and rears are different, so what is it you exactly need and what do you have for sale? I think you need an 8 inch which I don't have, but clarify sizes....

mxblastermx
04-28-2009, 02:27 PM
8 inch would be rear haha

Stiles86
04-28-2009, 03:47 PM
i have 2 8" rear outside pieses(valve side) i ordered the inside piece but they sent me the wrong piece..... i also have a cracked inside piece off the front 10" rims so i need both inside pieces and i wanna sell or trade the new 8" piece that i just got...... lol i hope that helped

snowormud
04-28-2009, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Stiles86
i have 2 8" rear outside pieses(valve side) i ordered the inside piece but they sent me the wrong piece..... i also have a cracked inside piece off the front 10" rims so i need both inside pieces and i wanna sell or trade the new 8" piece that i just got...... lol i hope that helped

I think the rear 8 inch pieces are the same other than the valve stem hole. just use it and ignore the stem or you can fill it from the inside. lol......... Its not like a front which would hit a caliper if switched around.