PDA

View Full Version : brake lines

300EXrider02
01-01-2003, 05:17 PM
are brake lines agood investment, there expensive, i guess i am wondering if there worth getting, if i did get some if i only wanted one set of brakes would front be better to do? how much? pictures? thanks a lot

Dave400ex
01-01-2003, 09:16 PM
Well I ordered some and from all the reading I did before I made the purchase they are a very good part to buy. I will let you know how I like mine after I get them on. Should be some time next week....

02 Red Rider
01-01-2003, 09:20 PM
They greatly increase your stopping power. I definitley recommend them.

Jason

01-01-2003, 09:24 PM
they will definitely improve brake response ...good investment
rubber hoses "bulge" under pressure ...steels do not ...

Ex'r Marlin
01-01-2003, 10:24 PM
From a stock 300 perspective... Not really the first investment I would recommend... But having the mods you have now... Highly recommended to go with both... Front and rear.

If you are going to be a casual rider with a lot of breaks during your ride... Not highly recommended... But for very active, fast pace riding/racing... Highly recommended. If you ride fast and hard... You should notice a noticeable difference in brake response and ease of application... No sponge feel.:cool:

Note: If you plan on going with wider a-arms or longer swing arm, you may need to get longer brake lines too.

300EXrider02
01-02-2003, 01:53 PM
o ok thanks a lot guys, i will look into them and get some if i find a good price