PDA

View Full Version : Stream trout fishing.

ZeroLogic
04-27-2009, 06:24 PM
Alright I got skunked so give up your secrets!:o

Quad18star
05-07-2009, 12:56 PM
You gotta listen very carefully as to how NOT to get skunked .

Step one.
Gather all your fishing gear and throw it in your truck.

Step two.
Kiss your woman , tell her to have the dishes done by the time you get home .... Now run out the door.

Step three ( and this one is very important for later on).
Stop by the local pub.... drink all afternoon.

Step 4.
Stop at the local fish market and buy a couple trout

Step 5.
Go home ..... throw the trout on the table.... rant about how good of a fisherman you are while your woman *****es about you going fishing all day and comming home drunk ( see this is where step three comes to help you out... you're too drunk to care about what she's saying)

Step 6.
Do it all over again the enxt weekend.

:devil:

ZeroLogic
05-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
You gotta listen very carefully as to how NOT to get skunked .

Step one.
Gather all your fishing gear and throw it in your truck.

Step two.
Kiss your woman , tell her to have the dishes done by the time you get home .... Now run out the door.

Step three ( and this one is very important for later on).
Stop by the local pub.... drink all afternoon.

Step 4.
Stop at the local fish market and buy a couple trout

Step 5.
Go home ..... throw the trout on the table.... rant about how good of a fisherman you are while your woman *****es about you going fishing all day and comming home drunk ( see this is where step three comes to help you out... you're too drunk to care about what she's saying)

Step 6.
Do it all over again the enxt weekend.

:devil:

I have a problem with step six. Does it have to be just the weekend?:devil: I acutally caught a few trout at my buddies stream. Only one worth keepin!

Quad18star
05-07-2009, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
I have a problem with step six. Does it have to be just the weekend?:devil: I acutally caught a few trout at my buddies stream. Only one worth keepin!

Remember ... what I posted is just a guide.

You can go fishing any day of the week.

You can tell your woman to either bake you a pie , or wash the floors or whatever you want before you get home.

You can replace beer with whisky , or any other kind of hard stuff you can find.

Trout fishign starts for me in another month or so. I go for the river Brooks.