PDA

View Full Version : Apex 50

redonkulousruntsracing
04-27-2009, 10:59 AM
I think I asked once, but I gotta ask again.
ANYONE else have a 09 Pro MXR 50??, just looking to see if anyone is having issues with thiers.

hotquads1
04-28-2009, 07:10 AM
There has been one coming to the ATVA nationals, in the stock limited 50 class, it is the only other one I have seen or heard about.

CORE
04-28-2009, 07:36 AM
what issuses? maybe i can help?

redonkulousruntsracing
04-28-2009, 09:28 AM
I dont really want to say what problems I have had, lets just say that I've owned it for about a month, had it my possession for about 10 days, and my kid has rode it for 5 minutes. And right now pieces of it are on oppisite sides of the country. If you want to PM me I can fill you in. It has been a nightmare and we are missing races every weekend, and I'm out about $4000. I only know of 4 in existance.

hotquads1
04-28-2009, 10:27 AM
You may not get much help from Apex, Your dealer will have more influence with Apex or getting an issue resolved. I understand you may not want to say what the issues are but it does make it hard for the people here on the forum to assist, there are alot of good ideas and help here. good luck.
marc

etondaddy
04-28-2009, 10:32 AM
Yea let us know what's up with it........ we may know more than who's working on it............:huh

Mike Kozura

hotquads1
04-28-2009, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by sickairseth
I dont really want to say what problems I have had, lets just say that I've owned it for about a month, had it my possession for about 10 days, and my kid has rode it for 5 minutes. And right now pieces of it are on oppisite sides of the country. If you want to PM me I can fill you in. It has been a nightmare and we are missing races every weekend, and I'm out about $4000. I only know of 4 in existance.
you may could trade it with Hetrick's and get a DRR and be racing this weekend , just an idea. $4000.00$ will buy a real nicely equipped drx-50. If you keep it , I am sure Rich and the gang will get it in top notch condition .

redonkulousruntsracing
04-28-2009, 04:54 PM
dont go there, I could of ordered a DRR in January. But my son had his heart set on an Apex, his buddy raced a 90 last year and he fell in love with it. That is what he asked Santa for this year. Let's just say it took over a week for an "available" quad to be built and 2 days after it was built, Chris at Hetrick's gets a call from Apex saying that they were still dynoing the motors and my quad was shipped with the wrong pipe and jetting set up. So they had to change that when they got the parts in. Trust me it gets better, that's why I am asking you to PM me of you can call me at 315-778-9292. Thanks.

coffing918
04-29-2009, 01:27 PM
there is a apex 50 that comes to Atco Mx in NJ and it seems like they have no problems,

redonkulousruntsracing
04-29-2009, 01:57 PM
well good, I'm hoping this is just a fluke.