PDA

View Full Version : LTR went to the dyno today

QuadJunkies
04-27-2009, 01:08 AM
It actually didn't need too much, it was a bit lean this winter but seems to be def. running pretty good now!!
After duscussing a few things with the guy who done the dyno, we have decided we are going to install the 08 intake cam and change the gearing in the rear and add the Yoshi pipe ,I will be and selling the Motoworks Carbon fiber pipe we have now, its just too loud for sound DB's with the sound levels racing..
Power for stock motor was not bad at all...produced 47.4 HP!!

It was interesting ...with the quiet core in, it produced MORE power than it did with it OUT. It was very small,less than 1 HP difference with the seat tested on and off.
Got a 2 HP gain with 2 extra FT lbs. of torque. It was cool to watch, Ive never seen a dyno before.
No dyno sheet (ran out of ink. :p ) for now, but maybe I can get one soon .
Thanks Anythony for the tuning!

http://www.pbase.com/image/111817471/original.jpg

04-27-2009, 07:25 PM
I spot a hot chick... :D

04-27-2009, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by SuicideMFNdoors

she's underage

QuadJunkies
04-28-2009, 12:04 AM

Did you notice the father right next to her ....:devil:
HAHA!

That girl is actually the rider behind the quad .:D

04-28-2009, 02:56 AM
I knew that.. lol.. figured I'd just give a nice compliment. That LTR is just plain sexy though.

QuadJunkies
04-28-2009, 10:08 AM
I knew that.. lol.. figured I'd just give a nice compliment. That LTR is just plain sexy though.

Thank you, and she is totally in LOVE with her quad .
She did manage to dump it TWICE in the last two weeks.

She learned what straight paddles do in sand off the line. LOL! :p

ltr311
04-28-2009, 10:23 AM
Glad you guys were happy. Bike runs good for the mods and looks as hot as the rider. LOL Let me know when your ready to tune your little hot rod.

QuadJunkies
04-28-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by ltr311
Glad you guys were happy. Bike runs good for the mods and looks as hot as the rider. LOL Let me know when your ready to tune your little hot rod.
LOL I think Troy wanted to see when a good day would be to do the shift pin,cam and something about some fork? I need to get a freakin owners manual! :o

Thanks , that was alot of fun to watch!! Even Kelsey thought it was cool.
Her knees were shaking the whole time from the adrenaline rush. LOL!

RATPACK Z400
04-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Pipe/cherrybomb? what brand air filter/cherrybomb/comander if any? nice # s though!

QuadJunkies
04-30-2009, 12:51 PM
PIMM and Motoworks pipe, no motor mods . UNI filter-might change that in the future.
The rider is so small that she doesnt need too much really... her Dad likes to ride it once in awhile though,if he was racing it, it would have to have a little more poop to it .:p
We wanted to just tune it mainly, but getting a little bit more performance for a small price never hurts! :D

I think its getting weighed tonight.:uhoh:

QuadJunkies
05-02-2009, 12:35 AM
I was surprised today...
Quad weighed in a 412
:huh

I really thought it would weigh more than that .:o :p

RATPACK Z400
05-02-2009, 12:57 AM
Yeah and everybody says they weight a ton!

QuadJunkies
05-02-2009, 01:14 AM
Thats what my EX weighs with sway bar and FT tires..:p
It had IMX rear tires ,Razr Cross fronts .Also a lighter pipe vs say... a stocker.

Im sure it helped having the fox shocks as well.Maybe a little bit had to do with the aluminum air box too.
Shes still "chubby" but not as bad as I thought. lol

QuadJunkies
05-02-2009, 05:23 PM
heres a clip-sounds like an airplane! :p

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://img.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v348/QuadJunkies/04-26-09_1731.flv">

bosshogg1
05-07-2009, 01:29 PM
thanks for that info it what of been nice to see the computer screen:D

adamson350r
05-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Did you go over to Anthany's. What set up do you have and what horsepower are you running now. He did my wife's 450 and it is running 50

QuadJunkies
09-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by ltr311

Im gathering some pipes to do a Raptor 250 pipe shootout, wanna play a little this fall?? :D

Im going to try and get at least 3 more if I can get the companies to participate in the testing.