PDA

View Full Version : BakerBoyz

TheRedRebel17
01-01-2003, 03:19 PM
Chill man with all the advertising

ny300exrider
01-01-2003, 03:20 PM
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tants
01-01-2003, 03:27 PM
i only saw one advertisement

bakerboyz
01-01-2003, 03:37 PM
I've just started. There have been only 20-25 shirts sold so far.

5500 members all say the love the site an that Ben is doing a great job but they will let him get stuck with a few hundred shirts. That's Bu!! $h!rt

Time for every one to pull out the VISA and order a shirt.

Ralph
01-01-2003, 03:41 PM
u need to calm down, every post i see u, its god damn annoying.

Underwear? why buy underwear? u can buy an exriders shirt for 20$ instead and go comando...

killed300ex
01-01-2003, 03:44 PM
can we say dead kendedies 2 lol not sure what the mods gonna do about this one sinse hes trying to help the site but its stupid to put it in every fomus considering its right at the top of every page of the forum
killed
Cool off man they will sell everyone is a lil pressed for money at this time of year give it amonth and they will sell

Nausty
01-01-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by bakerboyz

5500 members all say the love the site an that Ben is doing a great job but they will let him get stuck with a few hundred shirts. That's Bu!! $h!rt

chill out baker, i'm sure if ben really wanted money that bad he would make it a pay site and get rid of the attach image option. Also I know if he wanted money that bad he wouldn't let some people host pictures for them in there sigs.

TheRedRebel17
01-01-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
u need to calm down, every post i see u, its god damn annoying.

Underwear? why buy underwear? u can buy an exriders shirt for 20$ instead and go comando...

Exactly...thats what i am trying to say...I put him on my ingore list so im not seeing his posts anymore....

TheRedRebel17
01-01-2003, 04:27 PM
Also, thats like spam and EXRiders dont like spamming of the site

bakerboyz
01-01-2003, 04:38 PM
Are you going to put ben on your ignore list? he is at the top or each forum.

I'm sure 10 - 20 % of the members are in school or have other obligations and that is fine. But this is no cheap hobby / sport. Most of us can easily afford $20.

5500 members all say the love the site an that Ben is doing a great job but they will let him get stuck with a few hundred shirts. is that right?

I ordered two today along with two stickers.

sportraxrider10
01-01-2003, 04:48 PM
yea go through all those 5500 members and see how many posts each one of them have.:o

01-01-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by bakerboyz

.... Do you think you are doing some kinda "Good Deed" or Helping your Karma by doing any of this? Becuase your not... In fact, people are prolly reading your posts and getting even more pissed at exriders, becuase annoying people inhabit it. This doesnt make people want to buy an exriders shirt. Who would want to sport Exriders then? Huh? Think dude. Plus, some people dont like the look of the shirt. Not trying to say this site isnt worth 20 dollars but, just use some common sense man...

TheRedRebel17
01-01-2003, 04:52 PM
seriously...i dont like the back of the shirt but i am not saying it in every post and thats my opinion and nobdy is going to change it...No offense everyone just starting to get mad a lil

roostin_dale
01-01-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by MastaOfDisasta

.... Do you think you are doing some kinda "Good Deed" or Helping your Karma by doing any of this? Becuase your not... In fact, people are prolly reading your posts and getting even more pissed at exriders, becuase annoying people inhabit it. This doesnt make people want to buy an exriders shirt. Who would want to sport Exriders then? Huh? Think dude. Plus, some people dont like the look of the shirt. Not trying to say this site isnt worth 20 dollars but, just use some common sense man...

Nice point Masta

Baker-your really starting to annoy and pi$$ me off. Ive seen about 10 threads you've posted in and EVERY one says something about buying a T-shirt!

01-01-2003, 04:53 PM
STFU BAKERBOYZ I BET ALL OF 5000 MEMBERS KNOW ABOUT THE SHIRTS SO YOU DONT HAVE TO KEEP TELLING US ABOUT IT :grr

YOU GO BUY 10 SHIRTS :grr

bakerboyz
01-01-2003, 04:54 PM
What the he!! does that mean?

There are now just under 100 people on this site and it is a holiday at dinner time. I'd bet ten times that amount will visit this site today and 25 times that amount will visit this site this week. There are plenty of active members out there who can help.

TheRedRebel17
01-01-2003, 04:54 PM
Also, Baker if you want us to help the site..no offense ben..but why dont you buy all the shirts then shut the **** up about it

01-01-2003, 04:57 PM
if 5000 people read ur posts and you, not being here long, with like less than 200 posts i dont think one of them would even change their minds about it. YOU expect use to pop up with 20 bucks, most of us are 16 and under, and dont have jobs.

Guy400
01-01-2003, 05:10 PM
baker, the site appreciates your zeal in your desire to sell the shirts but your point has been made. The fact of the matter is this, those that want to help give back to the site will no matter if they like the design or not. Those that make excuses for why they aren't buying the shirts will continue to make excuses no matter what the circumstances are.