PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions in one post jetting and clutch

86250rbanshee
04-26-2009, 05:01 PM
Went riding in our trails yesterday a lot of 1-3 gear stuff very little 3rd so most of time your down in low gear everything is tight and up and down through creeks and things. Ok question is it seems when riding liek that towards the end of our ride I went to pull the clutch on my R and nothing happened like it was completely out of adjustment, I got out of the spot I was kinda somewhat stuck in :) got back to trailer didn't even touch the clutch and by the time I was back to trailer I had clutch again. So I don't undertand what aexactly is going on. Not sure what fibers are in there most likely stock when I replaced them last after a friend fried them Anyway when I put new clutch fibers in and deglazed steels, adjusted my lever to have about a nickel size amount of free play as directed. Everything is good but once hot like that I have no clutch. Secondally once down it seems to load up quite a bit I runs great pulls good I just put bigger tires on 20x11x8 vs old 18.x9.5x8 turf tamers If I remember correclty it had around a 150main jet in it. The bike is as far as I know stock bore, I have LRD adj pipe and silencer on it no air box, bracket with K*n filter on it Keihn carb assuming stock its flat slide. basically engine wise everything stock . I'm wondineg if I need to jump up to some bigger jets.

mxduner
05-04-2009, 09:45 PM
which pilot are you running? and needle and clip position? also find out which carb is in there... it would be helpful info;)

how about your oil level and type of fluid r you using?