06 Honda 450R
04-25-2009, 11:02 AM
anyone like my new gear
http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/Bredehoeft/Image090.jpg
http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/Bredehoeft/Image091.jpg

hondariderdylan
04-25-2009, 02:32 PM
i always hated fox
seemed like every single kid who had never rode a dirt bike/quad before wore fox casual and thought they were cool

i know its top notch gear and all
i just dont like it
but i do like how you got all matching gear
how does it look with your quad?

300ex_#387
04-25-2009, 02:56 PM
I have one set of fox gear and i'm not a big fan. The jerseys are too tight around my neck and the pants run huge. I love all of the thor core gear.

coryatver
04-25-2009, 03:12 PM
Looks awesome. I personally wouldn't spend my money on Fox gear they do not do anything to support ATV racing unlike the other gear manufactures like FLY, MSR, Moose Racing

JJs450r
04-25-2009, 04:09 PM
not everyone who wheres fox thinks they are cool, i like it because it looks good and is probably most comfortable other then thor and i like my gear not to match my bike helps stand out a lil more haha

gear looks good mad gettin about time for me to get some new gear my fox blue plaid is gettin old

06 Honda 450R
04-26-2009, 10:13 AM
it looks good with my bike, had my first race on it last night and man, got it all dirty... it was so dusty on the tt track, i thought they were supposed to be wet all the time:rolleyes: but anyways it fits pretty good and looks sweet, i love the goggles so much, they are also really nice and comfortable, the tear offs didnt work so well tho, when i pulled em off they left a sticky residue on the next layer, so i just took them off, overall i got 4 in c-class out of 15. lets hope the gear washes up so it still looks good

04-26-2009, 12:23 PM
I stay away from white gear just because it gets dirty and stained. Looks good though

04-26-2009, 11:42 PM
I dig it. I just bought some SHIFT gear and love it. I also bought a pair of the FOX comp5 boots and they are comfy.. boy i tell you what..

motofreak2772
04-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Doesnt Fox own Shift?
Well I just got a Fox helmet and honestly I did not want to get fox, I wanted a new brand and I was really liking the one industries gear. But they didnt make any good helmets that would match the gear I wanted. So this helmet looks good and will match both my fox and one gear, plus I know it is good quality. I got it for 200$ off of motosport.

hondariderdylan
04-27-2009, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
Doesnt Fox own Shift?
Well I just got a Fox helmet and honestly I did not want to get fox, I wanted a new brand and I was really liking the one industries gear. But they didnt make any good helmets that would match the gear I wanted. So this helmet looks good and will match both my fox and one gear, plus I know it is good quality. I got it for 200$ off of motosport.

i was looking at getting one industires gear
i love 1 inds.
but good god
i got MSR pants and jersey for the cost of just the one pants:eek2:

motofreak2772
04-27-2009, 07:55 PM
Yeah ikr... wtf is up with that?! Its so expensive and whats worse is they say its limited edition but hell I dont think they will stop making them. If people are actually paying that much they are making a killing. Its what? 255$ for the whole gear combo... Its should be more like 180 then I would be happy lol. I havent seen anyone with their gear though. I want the blue robotec one, I should be ordering it soon. I wish they had a matching helmet, or atleast better looking ones. Their kids helmets look bad4ss.

04-27-2009, 08:10 PM
Horrible... Pack it up and ship it to my house pronto so I can properly dispose of it.... Or wear it. :D