PDA

View Full Version : Lawers starting law suit agains,t Yamaha rhiho?

RATPACK Z400
04-23-2009, 07:00 PM
Just saw commercial here in MD ,and a law office ad for people that had been in an accident on a yamaha Rhino/any yamaha should call them up cant wait to see again will post name of lawer and # and i think people should stop this some how ,these lawers (slimballs) are looking to find another way to get easy money at are expenses.

hondariderdylan
04-23-2009, 07:16 PM
yea
a law firm here in georgia ran commercials for about 6 months saying if you were hurt in a rhino rollover acciedent call us and we can get you free money or some crap:scary:

its stupid that:
A- they singled out the rhino

B- they actually said in the commercial that there were "design flaws" that would make it likely to roll

and C- that they would try to do that kind of ad in the center of the southeast, were rednecks down here, we get up and flip the rhino back over and keep going, not ***** and moan about it to some law firm, i guess thats why it didnt run that long:p

BKex
04-23-2009, 07:24 PM
that commercial has been playing here in michigan for at least a year, just saw it again yesterday.

JJs450r
04-23-2009, 07:33 PM
playin here for a while as well

chadbarger18
04-23-2009, 07:40 PM
on the news about a week ago they said all rhino 660, 450, and 700s have a recall on them for "design flaws that cause roll overs at relativly slow speeds on relativly flat ground"

wayfastwhitey69
04-23-2009, 08:40 PM
im in canada and ive been seein it alot

440racer66
04-23-2009, 10:29 PM
yeah me and pops prank callem for hours it funny we did it so much they started prank phone calling our house hahaha momma said no more tho :( sucks

MX MaNiAc 06
04-23-2009, 10:35 PM
DOnt' even look at a rhino! Youre prone to roll over and die!

Motoracer13
04-23-2009, 11:04 PM
Yep here in KC to. Dealership was told not to sell a couple weeks ago and today we were told they cant even be on display!!

hondariderdylan
04-24-2009, 06:14 AM
this is a post i made on a thread about a ban on tear offs:

Originally posted by hondariderdylan
This is just another peice of Obama's "Lets Piss Off The Powersport Community Plan"

stage 1:
Ban youth quads becuase of some made up lead crap

Stage 2:
Ban all dirt bikes and atvs b/c of stage 1 b/c it reqires kids to ride atvs too big for them and kids start to get hurt and killed and it will make everyone think they are devil machines

Stage 3:
Ban tear offs so that we cant see and we wreck and they go back on stage 1 & 2 and ban all dirt bikes and atv's

Stage 4:
who knows whats next
Obama are you listening?????

haha:p

THIS is stage 4
this time its the rhinos turn to get mud slung at it:D

ALAMX37
04-24-2009, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by chadbarger18
on the news about a week ago they said all rhino 660, 450, and 700s have a recall on them for "design flaws that cause roll overs at relativly slow speeds on relativly flat ground"

Yeah its called not knowing what your doing.

deathman53
04-24-2009, 03:52 PM
I seen a commercial about atv accidents. Also 3 about rhino "recalls" and if you were injured in one. Its a bunch of bs if you ask me. We are seeing the same thing as the late 80's, except the yamaha rhino is getting the blame. In the late 80's it was the Honda atc's, they got the blame. Its funny, all this atv/utv accidents haven't changed. We still have kids riding too big of machines, people riding drunk/high, no safety stuff, not knowing how to ride their atv's and stupidly. Its history repeating itself, with a different scapegoat. Now the rhino comes in, I can just see peoples reaction........wow, its got 2 seats, steering wheel, gas and brake pedal....now all I have to do is put in a cup holder and I can drive it while chugging my beers. Its even got enough room, so I can put the cooler right next to me, so I can always have a beer in hand. Next I will add a radio, so I can blast my music, chug beer and drive.

RATPACK Z400
04-24-2009, 07:38 PM
Watch ! these Utvs are gonna mess it up for atvs .there gonna go after utvs first then atvs then Im really gonna be pissed Cause i dont give two *****s about utvs, atvs is all that matters to me !

deathman53
04-24-2009, 08:02 PM
I couldn't care about the utv's either. But you have to remember....#### rolls downhill and builds up into something far bigger. First its gonna be the utv's, a moronic type of people brought this on. Next it will be atv's, then dirtbikes, all of this will only do us harm. "Mothers" and "concerned parents" groups will be involved in this, snowballing it and leading to federal actions(cpsc), then anything that can remotely resemble them will get thrown in. And we will all get harmed.

Look at the trikes on the late 80's, most of the accidents were morons, drunks/drug, kids and just plain stupid people. It led to ALL ATV'S getting dangerous labels and atv's were dead untill the late 90's. The hi-perf atv's that were made stopped in 89 and 92, due to lack of sales. Recently the cpsc released that 3 wheeled atv's are just as dangerous and accident prone as 4 wheel atv's, the numbers prove it. And it still the same group/type of users that are the problem. In the end EVERYBODY lost. The same will happen with utv's. The ones that will lose are the farmers, construction and others who use them to do/assist their job.

C41Xracer
04-25-2009, 05:59 AM
that comercial has been playing in my area now for a while to.

hondariderdylan
04-25-2009, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by deathman53
I couldn't care about the utv's either. But you have to remember....#### rolls downhill and builds up into something far bigger. First its gonna be the utv's, a moronic type of people brought this on. Next it will be atv's, then dirtbikes, all of this will only do us harm. "Mothers" and "concerned parents" groups will be involved in this, snowballing it and leading to federal actions(cpsc), then anything that can remotely resemble them will get thrown in. And we will all get harmed.

Look at the trikes on the late 80's, most of the accidents were morons, drunks/drug, kids and just plain stupid people. It led to ALL ATV'S getting dangerous labels and atv's were dead untill the late 90's. The hi-perf atv's that were made stopped in 89 and 92, due to lack of sales. Recently the cpsc released that 3 wheeled atv's are just as dangerous and accident prone as 4 wheel atv's, the numbers prove it. And it still the same group/type of users that are the problem. In the end EVERYBODY lost. The same will happen with utv's. The ones that will lose are the farmers, construction and others who use them to do/assist their job.

agreed:scary: