PDA

View Full Version : Dune Clean-up Day [oregon]

Bryson#221
04-23-2009, 01:25 PM
<center>If you're a visitor of the Oregon Dunes then you are mostly likely, in some way, a contributor of the mess whether you know it or not (or at least to make up for the fools that DO openly litter our territory).<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/> </center><p><br /><br /><center><b>On Saturday, April 25th (that's THIS Saturday) is the Sand Wizard organization's <sup>Dune Clean-Up Day</sup> in Winchester Bay @ 10am-2pm.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/></b></center><p><br /><br /><center>Come show your support for our sport and help keep our riding areas <sup><b>open</b></sup> and clean.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/> Every effort: large or small makes a difference! To boot, several ATV items have been donated by their sponsors to be <b>raffled off</b> at the end of the event. Please come help and make this event fun and successful! The more the merrier! After becoming an OMRA member and realizing how difficult it is to keep our trails & riding areas open, this is something I have become quite passionate about.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/> Our <b>rights are being taken away</b> more and more every day, and most people don't even know it. BLM isn't giving in. Please let me know if you can make it.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/></center><p><br /><br /><center>â™_ <b>Ashley Bryson, &#035;221</b> â™_</center></p></p></p>

dehner47
04-23-2009, 02:31 PM
thats a really good thing to be involved with. i wish they'd do something like that on the east coast so we can stop having all our trails and tracks closed.

i just never understood how someone can throw trash on the ground instead of a trash can. come on people, its not hard to get your lazy butts outta your trucks or off your bikes and walk the trash over to a can. its people like that that all our riding areas are being shut down.

good luck with the cause ashley. wish there was more caring people like you in the world :D