PDA

View Full Version : Custom Atv Graphics

859davidt
04-22-2009, 05:53 PM
I have been working on getting my custom graphics printed since December. I have all the art work done printed on paper, a disk with everything to exact size and cannot get them printed. I started with Zing. (need 15 sets to get started) Went to turn 1 mx. (too busy) Went to a local place ( cannot get material) Went to another place, kept my stuff for 8 weeks and decided they didn't want to do it. I NEED HELP. Went to BRM off road and Factory Effex, but it appears you need to use there design and put your custom logos over top. Any advice on someone reasonable wanting to print my art work??????

Dan_Guetter
04-22-2009, 06:08 PM
goforitgraphics.com is your answer

ricksmx865
04-22-2009, 07:14 PM
get ahold of jeff at www.hyghoctane.com

Tell him bricks sent ya

SRH
04-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
goforitgraphics.com is your answer

definetely, they did a few sets for me last yr , top notch stuff

blacknblue#2
04-22-2009, 10:13 PM
859davidt from N. Ky hmm....Dave Trimble?? If so how have ya been since the end of the winter series man??. Its Bill Young, #77 yellow honda in the A class

hypersnyper6947
04-23-2009, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by ricksmx865
get ahold of jeff at www.hyghoctane.com

Tell him bricks sent ya

There stuff looks sick but the site just says coming soon??

fastredrider44
04-23-2009, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by hypersnyper6947

I don't know him, but I would say he's just a busy man. I got to look up close at his tahoe at Florida. He know what he's doing. As far as the local place not being able to get the material. I can send them to a website where they could purchase some. But chances are they are taking the easy wasy out and don't want to fool with it. I print graphics all the time, and I can honestly say that I run into some glitch on nearly ever graphic job.

burkebrothers
04-23-2009, 09:03 AM
check out ftrpowersports.com

custom one off stuff is their specialty

reconmaster
04-23-2009, 10:26 AM
e-mail ross.dantonio@gmail.com he just started his new company Clutch Industries. Just got a leatt graphics kit a couple weeks ago and love it, good quality and completly custom designs.

859davidt
04-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Thanks for all the input guys. What a big help.
Hey Bill, not much going on here. I was looking for ya @ Ballance but never did see you. Scott said you would be there, but trying to get Anthony, my wife, and my self ready I didn't get away from the trailer much. I missed Virginia and have not decided between Illinois or Pa for May. Can only afford one National a month. Trying to send Anthony to all of them so that cuts Holly and me to 1 a month. He is currently 3rd in Prod B and 7th or 8th in 450 B. Hoping he does well for Trimble Motosports. See ya around.

XCRacer236
04-23-2009, 02:18 PM
i second Hygh Octane! his stuff is TOP NOTCH and he's a TOP NOTCH dude.

if you call let him know bricks and casey sent you.

ricksmx865
04-24-2009, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by hypersnyper6947

Ya its best to give him a call... his number should be on that website.

Hes just been busy busy lately, he's also 1 of the guys in charge of running Indiana XC racing series, and that starts up this weekend so things should start to slow down a bit for him..

give him a buzz, he'll treat ya right