PDA

View Full Version : Moab Utah

K McCarthy
04-22-2009, 04:46 PM
Going to Moab next week. Would like advice on where to ride and camp. Taking a dirt bike and 4-wheeler. Not looking for really tough trails just enjoyable. Will be stayng in a travel trailer and would like to find a campground where we could ride right off the property and not load the vehicles in and out of the truck. Any help would be apreciated. Thanks, Kevin

Motoracer13
04-22-2009, 10:32 PM
Been a few years but behind LionsBack(wich is now closed) you should be able to park and run on Fins-N-Things and Hells Revenge. Moab Rim is AWESOME! and there is parking at the bottom/begining. If you have never been there stop by a jeep shop for more info. The soil is alive there so please stay on the trail. That is where I want to retire!!!

K McCarthy
04-23-2009, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the reply Motoracer. Are either of those locations camps or just areas where no one will object.

Motoracer13
04-23-2009, 06:40 PM
Those are like day use area's. I use to have a book that told all about the area. I will look for it to tell you the name but if I remember it was by Rick Russel, not sure on first name. The whole town of Moab is very tourist friendly. Look for the pizza place downtown, Stoneary?, good food and beer!