PDA

View Full Version : free section?

buck440
04-22-2009, 11:57 AM
a few of the forums i've been looking at had a free section and thought that would be pretty cool:ermm: a way to help out some of the riders maby. I have parts laying around just taking up space and i bet a lot of other people do too. "Buyer" pays shipping and there you go, should be hard to get riped off if it's free;) could this be a possibility?

Ryan
04-22-2009, 12:05 PM
I like the idea.... I can't see many people giving out to much free stuff nowadays..... But I got a few parts I wouldn't mind gettin rid of to clear some space in the shed. Better to give them off then throw them away.

derekhonda
04-22-2009, 12:27 PM
You don't need a free forum, just put what you don't want in the for sale section and say buyer pays shipping.

buck440
04-22-2009, 01:18 PM
then you would need to look through all the crap and see if it's there somewhere...it's own section would make it a ton easier

jcs003
04-22-2009, 01:21 PM
on the cadillacowners forum i am on, the members help each other out with lil free stuff. i sent a guy an extra emblem for his car and noticed it was a trend starting.

derekhonda
04-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by buck440
then you would need to look through all the crap and see if it's there somewhere...it's own section would make it a ton easier

Yeah that would be such a burden for someone whose looking for something for free. Why does it even matter to have more forums, most people don't even use the right ones as it is (hint hint....comments and suggestions forum next time)

Warnerade
04-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Yeah that would be such a burden for someone whose looking for something for free. Why does it even matter to have more forums, most people don't even use the right ones as it is (hint hint....comments and suggestions forum next time) +1

they are already looking for FREE stuff....why the heck make it easier and give them a free section? I'm guessing if they are loooking for free stuff, they dont have a job so they have plenty of time to try and find it.

buck440
04-22-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
+1

they are already looking for FREE stuff....why the heck make it easier and give them a free section? I'm guessing if they are loooking for free stuff, they dont have a job so they have plenty of time to try and find it. i'm not in need of quad parts, i gladly gave up riding four wheels and now ride two and since then i've seen a bunch of parts laying around in my garage and figured hay, and for the ones without a job looking for free stuff i won't be an ***hole about it, if they pay the shipping they would be doing me a favor

jcs003
04-22-2009, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by buck440
i'm not in need of quad parts, i gladly gave up riding four wheels and now ride two and since then i've seen a bunch of parts laying around in my garage and figured hay, and for the ones without a job looking for free stuff i won't be an ***hole about it, if they pay the shipping they would be doing me a favor

what free stuff do you got?

buck440
04-22-2009, 03:42 PM
a bunch of bolts to keep the fenders on, headlight and the plastic housing that goes around it, ignition switch and key, parking brake cable, left side panel, back brake light....04 400ex

brian76708
04-22-2009, 03:42 PM
anyone need trx450r stock a arms i got all four.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee50/pelbri08/IMG_1054.jpg