PDA

View Full Version : Haspin Acres, Indiana. Weekend ride

wicked265R
04-21-2009, 08:14 PM
Hey guys Im out here in ohio for college and a bunch of my buddies and i are planning on going to Haspin Acres in good ol Indiana Next weekend which is May 1st to the 3rd, friday- sunday.
Seeing if anyone out in the midwest area would like to join us for a weekend of riding and fun. We'll be camping out. Park fee is $15 a day. You're free to bring atvs, dirtbikes, 4x4's and anything else you desire. This place has over 600 acres of riding and 2 mx tracks. You can find more info at www.haspinacres.com. It will be a leisure ride mostly but we'll be doing a little track riding too. Anyone looking to go you can PM me or just leave a post.

PLEASE read all the rules and FAQ's on their website. It's a pretty easy going place with a small amount of rules so it should be great time!

pimp t
05-02-2009, 03:34 PM
i bet it was muddy as hell there.... probably sucked for a quad there this weekend.....u need a 4x4 truck there when its been raining this much

wicked265R
05-03-2009, 06:52 PM
ha yeah i dont think ive ever seen that much mud in my life. my quad hated it. bottomed out on everything and got stuck. cool place though

pimp t
05-06-2009, 02:14 PM
email me next timw ur goin and ill try to meet ya...me and a few friends normally go there alot threw the summer t.may1982@yahoo.com

maticus
05-09-2009, 06:25 AM
big track race may 10th sign ups at 830. hopefully we can get enough people to where they will run 2 classes or something.