PDA

View Full Version : Razr Ballance

hondariderdylan
04-21-2009, 07:57 PM
i saw bill ballances big return to the top at the lynns on the homepage, but it got me thinking

Why doesnt bill run the Maxxis Razr Ballance that was obvoiusly designed with him and his type of racing in mind?

i figured if there going to have a guys name on a tire i would think he would at least use it

anyone else think like me or do i ask too many questions?:p

hardkoratvmxr
04-21-2009, 09:12 PM
it is probably one of those deals where yea he helped with the designing of the tire but he has a whole deal of maxxis tires to choose from so he uses what he knows works for right now and the conditions of the race

hondariderdylan
04-22-2009, 06:40 AM
huh
maybe

i just figured if he could make a tire, he would make one that would whoop the one he runs now

:confused: i dont know

Scro
04-22-2009, 06:53 AM
Maxxis needed a tire to compete with the ITP's GNCC. They are very similar. Having Ballance's name on the side is just a sells gimick. Some people think that if a product is endorsed by a good rider, then it's good product.

hondariderdylan
04-22-2009, 07:02 AM
i was thinking that becuase im actually comparing those 2 right now as i need front tires and from most of the pro racers, the razr and razr2 are what kills

not alot of guys running holeshots in XC
most holeshots find there way to mx tracks with the quadcross and MXR6 and 4, or everyday america

it is a good sales route though

Scro
04-22-2009, 07:06 AM
There's actually quite a few people running GNCC's, on the rear. Not so much the faster classes, but they are everywhere in the B and C classes.