PDA

View Full Version : fox evo and podium rear

logangsxr998
04-21-2009, 06:59 PM
If I get a set of fox evo and rear podium x set up for standard a-arms and rear end will they still be a large improvement over stock? Or will I be wasting my money. I am looking at a used set.

atveric132
04-21-2009, 07:40 PM
it will improve over stock but if you want the best result get long travel

Warnerade
04-22-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by atveric132
it will improve over stock but if you want the best result get long travel agreed, for once lol

if your gonna spend the money, you might as well spend a little bit more and get some LT a-arms to go with it

KingpinsEx
04-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
agreed, for once lol

if your gonna spend the money, you might as well spend a little bit more and get some LT a-arms to go with it

How can you justify a "little money", 800-1300 as a little bit more money than buying used standard travel? Your pretty much going to double your investment just to get arms. Also you only get like 1/4 inch more travel with an aftermarket LT setup, which I have heard from many people you barley notice just a little more plush. However, if your planning on doing some serious racing the adjustability of aftermarket arms is nice. I'm running stock a-arms with Fox Floats and its a HUGE difference from stock, night and day. Foxes hold up great so buying used is pretty safe...

Warnerade
04-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Cuz I'm rich ******.

I didn't spend th money for a little plusher ride. I spent it to have the best handling setup.