PDA

View Full Version : Jlaw suspended for remainder of SX

eastside 400
04-21-2009, 11:30 AM
AMA announced that Jlaw is gonna be suspended from the rest of the SX rounds and be fined 10,000. This is completely rediculous. the AMA took a week to even announce they were going to be looking into a suspension after the FIM suspended him for 1 race. The FIM's suspension was just but this AMA ruling is retarded. His move was no different then millsaps pass on Alessi at daytona or TP hitting just about every racer on the track in his attempt. Racing is racing and Jlaw made a pass that probably ended up being a harder hit then he thought it would be. This just sucks, i hope the AMA will let him race outdoors without trying to ruin his career in motocross. the AMA has always seemed to hate Jlaw, every time he is in an incident he gets punished but the other riders are usually partially at fault to and they dont get any reprocusions

Flynbryan19
04-21-2009, 11:55 AM
I'm certain that his actions on and off the track had nothing to do with this decision....:rolleyes: Lawerence can do no wrong in the eyes of all these Jlaw lovers. The kid is a PUNK. He acts like an idiot and goes around picking fights. He got what he deserved and in my opinion it should have happened a while ago. He was already on probation. Which meant if he screwed up again he was done. Guess what, he didn't play by the rules, so hes gone. I as well as MANY others say good ritance..... Hes a waste of talent.

Raptor68
04-21-2009, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Flynbryan19
I'm certain that his actions on and off the track had nothing to do with this decision....:rolleyes: Lawerence can do no wrong in the eyes of all these Jlaw lovers. The kid is a PUNK. He acts like an idiot and goes around picking fights. He got what he deserved and in my opinion it should have happened a while ago. He was already on probation. Which meant if he screwed up again he was done. Guess what, he didn't play by the rules, so hes gone. I as well as MANY others say good ritance..... Hes a waste of talent.

My thoughts exactly. No one took JLaw out of Supercross but JLaw himself. The kid thinks he's untouchable and needs a reality check.

jcv400ex
04-21-2009, 12:22 PM
Best news I've heard all day! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye!!!!!!

Pappy
04-21-2009, 12:27 PM
Say what you want, I know in my heart it was because she is black:o

Flynbryan19
04-21-2009, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Say what you want, I know in my heart it was because she is black:o

Yeah, according to all the other punk kids that praise him we're just haters and are trying to "keep him down". Its actually pretty sad that so many people feel that he doesn't do anything wrong and its not a big deal. Gives you a sad idea of the mentality of alot of people.

madskrillz2
04-21-2009, 01:17 PM
This is gettin ridiculous! What's gonna happen is somebody worse is gonna come along and as soon as they do something bad they're gonna say "Well you let Lawrence get away with it".

muddy400EX
04-21-2009, 01:21 PM
what did he do to get suspended?

hes someone i see switching to freestyle, lol

XCRacer236
04-21-2009, 01:35 PM
WOW! im so sick of all this suspension BS. when will the AMA realize enough is enough and BAN him? i CAN NOT WAIT for that day!

coryatver
04-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
what did he do to get suspended?

hes someone i see switching to freestyle, lol

http://www.racerxonline.com/article/lawrence-suspended-for-remaining-sx-rounds.aspx
"In on-track altercations between himself and fellow Supercross competitor Broc Hepler, Lawrence violated section 5.14, paragraph "a," of the 2009 AMA Supercross an FIM World Championship rulebook, which states "no rider may ride in such a manner as to endanger life or limb of other riders..."

http://www.racerxonline.com/UserFiles/Image/WakeUp/2008April/4-6/hepler_8968_800.jpg

He hit him, then went a lap down and helper was lapping him and he hit him again, then he pulled off the track. What a punk

csr250r
04-21-2009, 02:02 PM
Looks like the AMA found an exuse to ban him...

Definatly not all their fault though, he has done some stupid stuff in the past. I don't think he should be banned for a rough pass though.

dehner47
04-21-2009, 02:07 PM
you all know i'm a JLAW fan and supporter of anything jersey. but i'm not gonna argue with any of you guys on this one. this is starting to get outta control. he does need to learn to control his anger, rage, immaturity or just plan stupidity or whatever you want to call it. me, i'll go with plain stupidity. the kid has so much talent its not as joke. he just needs to get his head right and start working on his career. if he still has one left:(

and as for the AMA, they will always need a villan to yell at n suspend. first it was jeff matazovich(SP) then damon bradshaw then it was tyler evans and now its jlaw. there will alwys be a guy that the AMA will hate and throw the book at when they do wrong. and if it wasn't jlaw out there it would be someone else. trust me when i say, contraversy sells. the AMA is a buisness just like anything else. they want drama, fighting, banging, ect, ect in order to sell tickets and get people top tune in on sundays to watch the races. not saying at all the jlaw doesn't bring this all apond himself. cause he sure as hell did/does. but i think the AMA just had enough and wanted to make an example of him. look at what the FIM did. they suspend him for 1 race. cause they have no major issues with him. the AMA suspends him for the rest of the year. cause they just plain dont like him. but understandable why they feel that way.

yes the "pass" he put on hepler was a bit agressive. but this is supercross. not golf. i thought theres suppose to be banging and rubbing and a bit of agressive riding. dirty riding no. aggressive riding yes. but just like someone stated a few post ago, that move (which i watched a few times) was not any harder or more aggressive then the "millsaps/alessi" move at daytona, canard/villipoto pass in the final turn in vages last year, or every damn pass that andrew short makes. rubbins racing. and for the $$$$ these boys are getting paid, they should be no question if they should put a move on someone to make a pass. cause im sure as i sit here, i'd be right there in the stands with jlaw if it were me.

RANT OVER.

coryatver
04-21-2009, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by csr250r
Looks like the AMA found an exuse to ban him...

Definatly not all their fault though, he has done some stupid stuff in the past. I don't think he should be banned for a rough pass though.

Sure he took someone out he might have got a slap on the wrist. But then he waited for helper to lap him and then try to take him out again that looks real bad. The AMA isn't going to let that crap happen it makes the whole sport look bad. And he was already on probation from his last fight.

The biggest problem I have is when things are not going his way he just quits and pulls off the track. what a puss

Flynbryan19
04-21-2009, 02:13 PM
The straw that broke the back that you seem to be leaving out is the punk went a lap down and wait for him to come back around just so he could nail him again.... If that does have chicken Sh** written all over it I don't know what does. He needs to be made an example of. Its just another lame excuse of "they're always picking on me". They would'n't be picking him out if he wasn't doing anything wrong. He got on their crap list because of HIS actions. Not theirs (AMA/FIM). He got what he deserved. I agree with others. He'll be a nobody in another year.

coryatver
04-21-2009, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Flynbryan19
The straw that broke the back that you seem to be leaving out is the punk went a lap down and wait for him to come back around just so he could nail him again.... If that does have chicken Sh** written all over it I don't know what does. He needs to be made an example of. Its just another lame excuse of "they're always picking on me". They would'n't be picking him out if he wasn't doing anything wrong. He got on their crap list because of HIS actions. Not theirs (AMA/FIM). He got what he deserved. I agree with others. He'll be a nobody in another year.

I have no idea how anyone could defend him after him doing that. He wasn't out there racing after the first hit. He was just out there to take helper out

dehner47
04-21-2009, 02:33 PM
kinda like bubba did last week during the 1st round of practice. cuts chad off. then waits around for him to come around so he could do it again. IN PRACTICE. but guess AMA thought that was ok since it was bubba and not jlaw.

the rule states "In on-track altercations between himself and fellow Supercross competitor Broc Hepler, Lawrence violated section 5.14, paragraph "a," of the 2009 AMA Supercross an FIM World Championship rulebook, which states "no rider may ride in such a manner as to endanger life or limb of other riders..."

just like i guess this doesn't apply to bubba when he shot straight across in front of chad before the triple and made him back outta it right before take off. (you dont brake check someone while they setting up for a triple.) bubba damn near came to a stop in front of the take off. guess thats not dangering other riders health or limbs. so, i guess thats ok.

muddy400EX
04-21-2009, 02:41 PM
im not even a j-law fan, i could care less whether he races or not, but i think even tho it was stupid of him, suspenion for the rest of the year is a bit much. because bubba rides like that every damn time he races:confused:

coryatver
04-21-2009, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
im not even a j-law fan, i could care less whether he races or not, but i think even tho it was stupid of him, suspenion for the rest of the year is a bit much. because bubba rides like that every damn time he races:confused:

its for 2 weeks. And he was on probation. You mess up while you on any kind of probation the consequences are much greater.

Jake250ex
04-21-2009, 03:59 PM
if he was a lap down, why the hell was he trying to pass anyway?

Can you guys (where are my XC brothers) imagine what would happen if you were getting lapped by... i dunno Borich and then you passed him back?

probation/suspension would be the farthest thing from your mind. finding a way to pull your exhaust out of your *** would be your main concern

buck440
04-21-2009, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Say what you want, I know in my heart it was because she is black:o who's black, im cornfused:confused:

Pappy
04-21-2009, 05:17 PM
JLo:rolleyes: Dont you pay attention. If she would loose some of that ***, she wouldnt be knockin foo's down in corners:ermm:

PhilMoore
04-21-2009, 05:21 PM
He should become a Pro wrestler if he likes touching.

You can race and win without being a jerk.

Now, everybody hold hands and say you're sorry.

04-21-2009, 05:56 PM
finally:rolleyes:

JIM GRACE
04-21-2009, 06:56 PM
he was entertaining to watch on the track, but he is a complete waste of talent.

eastside 400
04-21-2009, 06:59 PM
i understand hes on probation and i agree everything up to now has been his fault but everyone on the track makes moves like this and nothing happens, i guess AMA thinks chad and bubba are buddies when reed grabbed bubbas neck in practice. i just dont see why he got suspended for the last 3 rounds. If the AMA truely was worried about what he did on the track the decision would of been made after that race and not a full week later after the FIM decided what they were doing and after his first race suspension was over. this is just stupid. maybe the AMA should start worrying more about the lead laws and not so much about punishing Jlaw, isnt the AMA supposed to defend the riders and right now i havent seen a whole lot about the AMA doing much about the lead law but i have seen many things about politicians helping.

SRH
04-21-2009, 07:27 PM
haha poor jlaw, every other rider out there rides just as dirty, and at one point or another have pulled these kind of passes, thing is jlaw is consistently involved and there watching him like a hawk, i hate to see him suspended, but he needs to tone down the aggression a bit

motofreak2772
04-21-2009, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Best news I've heard all day! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye!!!!!!

Your probably a fire-crotch fan...
I dont think this was a bad move at all, this is just going to add to his fame and when he comes back if he shows he has matured I think everyone will start to like him and he will be even faster. Hes definatley capable of being on top and he will be when he gets his act straight. Ruining his season seems harsh but how else will he learn? he needs discipline.

ProspectorJim
04-21-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
Your probably a fire-crotch fan...
I dont think this was a bad move at all, this is just going to add to his fame and when he comes back if he shows he has matured I think everyone will start to like him and he will be even faster. Hes definatley capable of being on top and he will be when he gets his act straight. Ruining his season seems harsh but how else will he learn? he needs discipline.

Yes because his last suspension brought him so much discipline and set him straight...

To everyone saying how every racer does stuff like this and how poor Jlaw is being mistreated by the big bad AMA... I don't think most racers wait to be lapped , so they can hit the same person for the second time.
As for James Stewart and Chad Reed not getting disciplinary action... They're the points leaders! Of course the AMA is going to look the other way. They want the final rounds to get as heated as possible, so they get more ratings.

eastside 400
04-21-2009, 08:52 PM
oh so if your on top in points rules dont matter, isnt that what the AMA is supposed to be regulating

Extremeracer167
04-21-2009, 10:30 PM
i know this might sound bias, and COMPLETELY IS! But I know Broc, nicest kid you will ever meet. Came from my town. And if Jlaw did something to him, he sucks, LOL. No but seriously, Jlaw IS a puck. He is a turd. he could be so good, but is an IDIOT! I think the way he talks, he thinks he is Jeremy Mcgrath.....anyone else notice that?

Pappy
04-21-2009, 10:36 PM
JLo singing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvjrzwwIWZQ)

madskrillz2
04-22-2009, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167
I think the way he talks, he thinks he is Jeremy Mcgrath.....anyone else notice that?

That's one of the things that just drives me nuts!

Exrider434
04-22-2009, 11:21 AM
i hate that!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5qCToAwCpuw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5qCToAwCpuw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

madskrillz2
04-22-2009, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Exrider434
i hate that!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5qCToAwCpuw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5qCToAwCpuw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LMAO. Same riding style as Kevin Windham?! Since when does Windham ride like a wreckless goon :confused:

toby400ex
04-22-2009, 02:45 PM
So why doesn't someone just beat this tools *** outside the track? Sounds like he needs it. That's not racing, that's being a ninny sour puss.:p

eastside 400
04-22-2009, 03:00 PM
huh really? every rider in supercross does this but Jlaw seems to be the only one penalized.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1zbACQ3kL98&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1zbACQ3kL98&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Warnerade
04-22-2009, 03:12 PM
so everyone that likes jlaw is a punk kid...and everyone who hates him is a respectable adult?

nothing like a superstar to bring all the short sited and narrow minded people out from their basement:rolleyes:

madskrillz2
04-22-2009, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by eastside 400
huh really? every rider in supercross does this but Jlaw seems to be the only one penalized.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1zbACQ3kL98&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1zbACQ3kL98&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm sure every rider has done it at some point but Lawrence does it on a consistent basis. But what I was referring to is they have two totally different riding style. Windham is one of the smoothest on the track while Lawrence is a hang it all out like Bubba.

Guy400
04-23-2009, 07:43 AM
The AMA banned him because of his haircut.

Flynbryan19
04-23-2009, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by eastside 400

It cracks me up how convinently ya'll keep "forgetting" that the punk even went a lap down just so he could wait for Helpler to come around so he could clean him out again.... Hes a PUNK and this is not the first example of this.

spanky101
04-23-2009, 09:01 AM
I dont think it was the first pass that necessaraly got the attention of the AMA but it was proboly the 2nd one. That is wrong and is endangering the other rider, in this case Broc. But i think JLaw adds a bit of spice to the supercross. If he could tone it down a bit, but still be JLaw he could be a great rider and racer.

300ex_#387
04-23-2009, 10:16 AM
I <3 J-Law

csr250r
04-23-2009, 11:21 AM
It was pretty awsome when J-law cracked out in supercross and put in the fastest qualifer. If he is such a punk why did he let reed go by for first the way he did. There is prolly more to the story then we know... maybe hepler isnt so innocent as most of you people that dont like j-law think...

Flynbryan19
04-23-2009, 11:44 AM
It was pretty awsome when J-law cracked out in supercross and put in the fastest qualifer. If he is such a punk why did he let reed go by for first the way he did. There is prolly more to the story then we know... maybe hepler isnt so innocent as most of you people that dont like j-law think...

But, you handle stuff like that outside of the track. I don't care if he washes Reed's bike in between motos and starts Stewarts bike for him before he goes to the line..... He acts like an idiot and got what he deserved.

ProspectorJim
04-23-2009, 12:59 PM
If he is such a punk why did he let reed go by for first the way he did.

Because he was exhausted and knew he couldn't battle with reed.

Guy400
04-23-2009, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
Because he was exhausted and knew he couldn't battle with reed. I think it's because he was high and just felt sslllooowww.... :bandit:

csr250r
04-24-2009, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
I think it's because he was high and just felt sslllooowww.... :bandit:

Oh please, some of you older gentlmen call him a punk, but could use some growing up yourselves...

Guy400
04-24-2009, 10:47 AM
Oh please, some of you older gentlmen call him a punk, but could use some growing up yourselves... It's called humor, try some on.

csr250r
04-24-2009, 01:58 PM
It's called humor, try some on.

Wow, if this site was littered with funny men like you, I would not have time to get anything done seeing how funny your posts are :rolleyes: .

Bryson#221
04-24-2009, 03:54 PM
Down, boys. ---> :mad: <---

extremeblastr
04-24-2009, 04:32 PM
i see a few "young punks" in this thread piping up like they have room to talk, obviously the second "incident" was uncalled for but the ama waited until after he got in trouble in another series to pass down a judgement and that is wrong. his action in another series should not come in to play in the ama. i understand that you guys like to feel violated when he puts a dirty move on a rider you think is respectable but please take the time to go back and look at every race and see how many of those passes have happened and just think how many you miss because the camera wasn't on them. also you should back off the pulling off the track because he was "giving up" have any of you seen a pic of his brake rotor, i sure as hell wouldn't ride with one looking like that.

LTandRaptorider
04-24-2009, 04:59 PM
Wow, if this site was littered with funny men like you, I would not have time to get anything done seeing how funny your posts are :rolleyes: .

Hey, give Guy a break! He's been away for awhile, little outta practice. Just a sec while I LMAO over the "older gentleman" remark! :p

My only question out of all this... Did anyone else listen to the JLo song Pappy posted? :confused:

MX450
04-24-2009, 06:48 PM
ummmmmmmmmm who cares :rolleyes:

Warnerade
04-24-2009, 07:22 PM
Wow, if this site was littered with funny men like you, I would not have time to get anything done seeing how funny your posts are :rolleyes: . and if you posted more often I'd get fired form my job because I would read your idiocy all day laughing to myself.

Guy400
04-25-2009, 07:17 AM
Wow, if this site was littered with funny men like you, I would not have time to get anything done seeing how funny your posts are :rolleyes: . Well then I guess it's a good thing you have a job to keep you busy. Dude, seriously, relax a little. It was just a joke to liven up the mood in this thread a little. No matter what anyone's personal opinion of how the AMA hands out punishment there's nobody to blame but JLaw. It's no secret that he's been busted for drugs before and that he was already under the microscope. Intentionally attempting to wreck somebody on the track with all the cameras rolling and officials watching was just a stupid move. He has all the talent in the world but virtually none of the brains.

TWISTED
04-25-2009, 11:31 AM
Well then I guess it's a good thing you have a job to keep you busy. Dude, seriously, relax a little. It was just a joke to liven up the mood in this thread a little. No matter what anyone's personal opinion of how the AMA hands out punishment there's nobody to blame but JLaw. It's no secret that he's been busted for drugs before and that he was already under the microscope. Intentionally attempting to wreck somebody on the track with all the cameras rolling and officials watching was just a stupid move. He has all the talent in the world but virtually none of the brains.

I've never heard about the drugs, but makes perfect sense......

Guy400
04-25-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
I've never heard about the drugs, but makes perfect sense...... Pretty sure it was last summer when he and Josh Hill wrecked a rental car the night before a national. The cops showed up and they were both drunk. He got suspended for that one.

csr250r
04-25-2009, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
and if you posted more often I'd get fired form my job because I would read your idiocy all day laughing to myself.

Tip for you... next time you refer to someone's posts as "idiocy", make sure you spell your words right. You would think someone with as many posts as you would know that... Another tip, read more...post less...

Sorry I get worked up over this topic, maybe its because I know j-law has so much potential.

coryatver
04-25-2009, 01:56 PM
He has all the talent in the world but virtually none of the brains.

that says it all right there

RATPACK Z400
04-25-2009, 03:39 PM
Funny thing he was champion year before talked smack on dungy then lost round after round to him then got banned for hes action ?or quit cuss he was too far back in points? now just running 450 class for practice ? the kid got talent but is too cocky stuck up punk and I hated him fromthe first interview i saw him In ! Glad Dungy beat him out .and took hes plate he s a real champ IMO !

Warnerade
04-25-2009, 03:47 PM
Tip for you... next time you refer to someone's posts as "idiocy", make sure you spell your words right. You would think someone with as many posts as you would know that... Another tip, read more...post less...

Sorry I get worked up over this topic, maybe its because I know j-law has so much potential. so because I have 4k+ posts, i should have perfect spelling and grammar? well if thats the case, I'd say your way ahead of the rest of your class.

where have ya been guy? I havent seen you on here in a coons age

JJs450r
04-25-2009, 11:44 PM
how come 250 two stroke sounds like 450 four stroke, 250 four stroke sounds like 125 two stroke and all the above

jcv400ex
04-26-2009, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by JJs450r
how come 250 two stroke sounds like 450 four stroke, 250 four stroke sounds like 125 two stroke and all the above
Knock off the pain killers man!

buck440
04-26-2009, 10:27 AM
how come 250 two stroke sounds like 450 four stroke, 250 four stroke sounds like 125 two stroke and all the above how come people say it's right over there when most of the time it's in front of them and not to the right?

JJs450r
04-26-2009, 05:17 PM
lmao a friend of mine asked me wth i was talkin about i dont even remeber typing it but i guess was cus i watched the supercross movie the night before and just woke up and typed itd, my fiance told me i woke her up and told her to get ready cus william yokley was droppin of his race quad for to race haha

cant help it the doc up my meds i dont even know what this thread is about lmao i read jlaw i thought jeremy lawson

sorry

madskrillz2
04-27-2009, 03:42 PM
lmao a friend of mine asked me wth i was talkin about i dont even remeber typing it but i guess was cus i watched the supercross movie the night before and just woke up and typed itd, my fiance told me i woke her up and told her to get ready cus william yokley was droppin of his race quad for to race haha

cant help it the doc up my meds i dont even know what this thread is about lmao i read jlaw i thought jeremy lawson

sorry

LMAO. I want what you're on!:D

Warnerade
04-27-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
LMAO. I want what you're on!:D penicillin

trick450r
04-28-2009, 09:30 AM
jlaw is a punk *** scum bag...plain and simple. One of these days hes gonna **** with the wrong guy on the track and hes gonna get served and hefty plate of *** beating.

JJs450r
04-28-2009, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Warnerade
penicillin

lmao to bad id be dead very allergic

doc says vicapercoprofin

One_Bad_400
04-28-2009, 03:41 PM
ok ok getting suspended is understandable. but 10,000 cheese?!?! thats rediculous. i'm not against him, and i'm not rooting for him. we ALL know, everyone is wreckless at one point. we all went threw this stage. he's young. its going to happen. everyone screws up alot. like i said, i dont follow this AT ALL. but save your breath on all the complaining, who cares.

madskrillz2
04-28-2009, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
ok ok getting suspended is understandable. but 10,000 cheese?!?! thats rediculous. i'm not against him, and i'm not rooting for him. we ALL know, everyone is wreckless at one point. we all went threw this stage. he's young. its going to happen. everyone screws up alot. like i said, i dont follow this AT ALL. but save your breath on all the complaining, who cares.

Why is that ridiculous? That's more than likely chump change to him. Seems like it by the way he acts.

One_Bad_400
04-28-2009, 09:38 PM
ya he might have alot of money but i dont know of anyone that doesnt care about throwing 10,000 bucks away

madskrillz2
04-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
ya he might have alot of money but i dont know of anyone that doesnt care about throwing 10,000 bucks away

That's just what I'm sayin. He has the type of attitude that it probably doesn't even bother him.

trick450r
04-29-2009, 09:32 AM
if he cared about his career he would realize that like it or not, the ama is his only shot so he better start playing by their rules soon or im sure hes gonna find himself with a permanent seat in the bleachers!

dehner47
04-29-2009, 10:28 AM
he may be suspended for the remainder of the year. but he will be in vegas this weekend racing :devil:

dehner47
04-29-2009, 10:30 AM
yes thats right. jlaw is going to riding for the bbr racing team in the mini sx race held at the vegas sx. that should be interesting. mini moto is all about the baging. i wish they'd play that on speed friday live:devil:

another look at the bad@$$ bike JLAW will be riding. thing is sick.

trick450r
04-29-2009, 03:33 PM
thats pretty cool actually, bbr sand bagging mini moto haha lol.

quad2xtreme
04-29-2009, 04:33 PM
Hope he is getting paid well. The risk probably isn't worth it. I remember when pro football players used to play donkey basketball, etc. Soon, they found clauses in their contracts basically stating if you do something stupid and get hurt...your contract is null and void.

04-30-2009, 06:30 AM
people should just not worry about. love him or hate him he's got a lot of talent and all of the people on here who love orr hate him for whatever reason i can guarantee have never met him before and have no right to cut on him for anything. the only people who have a right are the people on the track with him.

Flynbryan19
04-30-2009, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by BoBoRacerX123
people should just not worry about. love him or hate him he's got a lot of talent and all of the people on here who love orr hate him for whatever reason i can guarantee have never met him before and have no right to cut on him for anything. the only people who have a right are the people on the track with him.

And I'm sure theres PLENTY of people on the track "hating" on him there too.

quad2xtreme
04-30-2009, 08:26 AM

guess this logic would work for the President too then. If you haven't met him then you have no right to cut on him for anything. Only people who work directly with him can say anything negative.

Pappy, can you post this as a new rule in the rules section for the site!

:p :D

04-30-2009, 11:22 AM
no it really doesnt work with the president... the presidents actions effect the entire nation, which is why Americans vote and why politics are such an in depth and touchy subject. Jasons actions effect him and the rider involved (the people on the track). and im sure there are plenty of people on the track that hate him too and they all have their reason. think about your analogy before you use it brahhhh

quad2xtreme
04-30-2009, 12:50 PM
no it really doesnt work with the president... the presidents actions effect the entire nation, which is why Americans vote and why politics are such an in depth and touchy subject. Jasons actions effect him and the rider involved (the people on the track). and im sure there are plenty of people on the track that hate him too and they all have their reason. think about your analogy before you use it brahhhh

People will always have an opinion on something whether they know the parties or not and it doesn't matter how many people it impacts. In fact, our legal system does it. You hear about somebody as a person, hear about his actions, and then pass judgment.

Sports commentators do entire shows on whether a football player should be suspended or not, whether the commissioner made the right decision, people had their opinions about Pete Rose on gambling, etc. People don't go to see a movie Tom Cruise is in because of his religious beliefs. We are Americans and we have the right to discuss and have opinions on anything no matter how much or how little we know about the subject or the person.

I was just amused that you thought we couldn't pass judgment merely because we never met the guy. that is a good one. :p

You really don't need to know an athlete to see unsportsman like conduct and pass some judgment. :)