PDA

View Full Version : Dynatech CDI & Tire pressure

CNY Kyle
04-21-2009, 07:11 AM
Hey guys...

Dynateck CDI (e-bay)$168. I plugged this thing in (as most of you know right under the seat just plug and play) and noticed a big difference right away. I have gotten better gas milage, takes the factory lag out of the thorttle response and takes out the need to use the reverse override....its constantly overridden now, no need to hit the button, only thing is you have to be a bit careful backing up now cuz she will take off! i havent read anything draw backs to using this CDI so all and all, awesome performance gains for the money.

tire pressure...

the book says 5psi, i ride way to aggressive for 5 to do any good...feels like the fronts are rolling out in the corners...

I had them at around 15 and liked it, but my buddies said they ran around 7 so i went back to 7 psi and she still feels like shes rolling over on the outer front tire....

should i go back to 15 psi ( is that bad when they recomended 5 psi), any suggestions, i really want to feel a little more in control while trying to push this thing, any suggestions?

thanks guys,

Kyle