PDA

View Full Version : AMA MX Coverage posted

Pappy
04-20-2009, 08:10 PM
We usually dont do this type of coverage for the MX series, but i was asked to so here it be

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=393057

motohanks
04-20-2009, 08:37 PM
Awesome pictures Ken, the commentary makes it even better. Cody got quite a few sweet pics too.
Will you be at Walden for the NEATV race next weekend? I don't remember which races you said that you were going to be at.

Pappy
04-20-2009, 08:43 PM
Yes sir, Harlen and I both will be there as we have shoots tod o for the series. Not sure if we will get there friday or not.

Cody is coming along very well. He has a good eye and is learning how to make adjustmenst in the heat of the moment as it were:p

motohanks
04-20-2009, 08:56 PM
sounds good. I guess I will have to stop being such a wimp so that I can get in some of your awesome photos. I will be in the slow quiet class on a blue yamaha #177. see you guys there.

rollie
04-20-2009, 09:03 PM
i love the race coverage that way!!! but im sure its way more work to post 400 differnt times haha

can't wait for this weekend!!!!! walden should be lots of fun!

diangelo#67
04-20-2009, 09:06 PM
great coverage. pappy cody moi bein very good. thanks for the photo's

took a rock in the "stones" on the start saterday in 25+ then I ran both my legs over?WTF?

sunday after taking 4th in the holeshot somthing electrical went wrong and killed the bike

Can't a brothe get a break.....not an actual break, I got that in KY broke somthin in the wrist and fluid on the knee.....geez

Pappy
04-20-2009, 09:07 PM
I prefer it that way as well, but it takes alot of time. I did the mx national and also the youth and morning gncc all at the same time:p

The site pays me to do this coverage, but I know its not budgeted for the NEATV series...however, I intend to do it to help get the series some recognition along with its sponsors and to help get the riders some attention.

I look forward to meeting alot of you knuckleheads. I dont know many folks in that region that this series encompasses so its good to have a few friends so far from home:D

Pappy
04-20-2009, 09:09 PM
LOl...Mario that doesnt sound good but I never saw you with out a smile:D

diangelo#67
04-20-2009, 09:16 PM
cuz I'm racing man!

or I was hi on pain killers:devil: j/k

not to be takin seriously joke between friends

Pappy
04-20-2009, 09:28 PM
LOl I feel for ya:p

At the last GNCC, I cut my finger and had to get stitches. The doc didnt offer anything for pain and I didnt think about it. I was so tired by the time I reached the hotel and my hand was throbbing, but I just wanted a shower and a soft bed.

The next morning, I was acting like a damn junkie asking if anyone had anything for pain:p Finally someone had some Ibuprofin and that helped a ton, but a percocet would have been much better:D

Between me and my brother, we usually have something and for godo reason. When I broke my foot at BPG, he had something (I forget) but by the time I got to the ER I was atleast not dyin:p

(Disclaimer-if you are injured bad DO NOT take ANYTHING! If a doc has to operate it can react to things he needs to give ya etc)

diangelo#67
04-21-2009, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

(Disclaimer-if you are injured bad DO NOT take ANYTHING! If a doc has to operate it can react to things he needs to give ya etc)
love it

Pappy
04-21-2009, 06:44 PM
LOL..I geuss you cant be to safe:p

Cody said thanks...he had fun

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3492/3463582615_2977009cac_o.jpg