PDA

View Full Version : ATV ORF 2 Tourney Racers!

Striker49
12-31-2002, 10:25 PM
Ok, listen up you tourney junkies. I got to work earlier today to bring all you mixed up and confused racers a place to get it all together a bit better.

Presenting Your Source for EXriders' ORF 2 Tourneys:
www.geocities.com/striker49_2

raptor_02...contact me if anything needs to be changed or if you have any questions.

BTW, if anyone has any/can find any .midi files of the music from the game then let me know, I couldnt come up with anything.

Whoever wants their broadband tourney posted you must have consecutive/annual events like raptor_02 has been doing.

Enjoy and let me know what you all think! :cool:

tants
12-31-2002, 10:29 PM
sweet. how do you race the person you soposed to race? like do you just go into the race lobby and some one hosts and you look for them to race? im a little confused

Striker49
12-31-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Tants
sweet. how do you race the person you soposed to race? like do you just go into the race lobby and some one hosts and you look for them to race? im a little confused

I would assume so. I dont have the network adapter so I dont know much bout it. Im just goin by what ive read via post by raptor_02 and the perticapents.

Striker49
01-01-2003, 01:22 AM
*Bump*

raptor_02
01-01-2003, 05:41 PM
hey striker that looks pretty good man!!!!! I have a couple of suggestions though. If possible create a place u can sign up there. People on FURY2 have problems getting here because where u have to find FORUM, OPENFORUM, then the POST itself. So if possible create a place to sign up there and try to keep it as simple as possible to sign up. You wouldn't believe how dumb people can be , lol. Also if there is anyway u could like let me post bracketts there that would be great too!! That way people could just go straight to your site instead of searching for the info I have here. But the sight looks GREAT, let me know if u can put signup there and stuff.

Fred55
01-01-2003, 05:44 PM
Maybe somebody could make the posts a sticky.......the dial up posts and the broadband one....

tants
01-01-2003, 07:29 PM
i just raced in the tourney and lost first round. haha

fetty
01-01-2003, 08:16 PM
Broadband tourney friday jan 3 at 9pm
race to be held at kingston only
4- 5 lap heats
2-5 lap semis
1-10 lap main
4 man race top 2 transfer
can use any quad
only 16 riders

Fred55
01-01-2003, 08:32 PM
Here's another one (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39199)

Hey Striker..did ya get my Pm?

Striker49
01-01-2003, 09:30 PM
Ok, Im going to have to go with Fred since he PMed me first. Sorry fetty.

There isnt really anything I can think of to make signup any more easier. Its just EXriders racing in it anyways right? And if they are that stupid they dont need to race. lol.

Fred, Ill post all your info and the bracket asap.

I really did not plan on makin the site b/c of this problem...the signups and stuff. I dont know how to make it simpler. I mean, if you are gonna compete, then you should be serious about it and do your part (as a racer) and find the info you need.

If the site is just gonna be more of a hastle than a help I can take it down....up to you guys.

-Striker49

Striker49
01-01-2003, 09:32 PM
Actually, Ill tell ya what. Ill have a list of the tourney's hosted by each individual on the main page then the person can select which tourney they want to be in.

Anyone who is hosting a tourney please make your own bracket...and make it blank (i.e. No names filled in on the brackets)

Send me the Info and I will get your info up.

Fetty, ill get yours up asap as well.

Striker49
01-01-2003, 10:59 PM
Everything is updated and ready to go...I need the info on Raptor's next Tourney...or whoever is runnin it.

If anyone else wants thiers added, PM me with the info.