PDA

View Full Version : My Brother Killed by Drunk Driver

XxXsupa-flyXxX
04-20-2009, 05:27 PM
Please help us stop drinking and driving. My brother was killed by a drunk driver Jan. 24, 2008. We are walking in Baton Rouge, La. on May 2, 2009 to raise money for this great cause and in the memory of my brother Christopher. All proceeds go to the MADD Organization. Please help.

We are Team Christopher!

follow this link for donation:
http://support.madd.org/site/TR/WalkLikeMADD/SFC-BatonRougeLA?team_id=48250&pg=team&fr_id=2451

Khoury White

ryansblaster
04-20-2009, 05:42 PM
Sorry for your loss man.I hate drunk drivers. my best friends cousin was killed by a drunk driver yesterday morning and hes a mess.

JJs450r
04-20-2009, 06:04 PM
sorry about your loss you your family and friends will be in our preys rip

they cops around here are starting to crack down on dui's by doing dui checks every so often

ZeroLogic
04-20-2009, 06:40 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss man. My friend passed the 11th of this month from drinking and driving. Its just not worth it.:ermm:

Best of luck to you.

400EXtreme
04-20-2009, 09:50 PM
man im so sorry. i dont know how these people could live with themselves.

dehner47
04-21-2009, 07:58 AM
really sorry to hear about your brother. i couldn't imagine what you and your family is going threw. you guys will be in my prayers.

i couldn't think of a worse way to go. someone else being so wreckless and with no regards for human life. exactlly why i dont drink. or actually quit drinking. not saying i'm perfect or an angel or even saying i've never driven drunk. but as i got older i started realizing its just not worth it. please everyone, (especially the young kids on here) take this post that this guy was brave enough and strong enough to share with us and take it as a lesson. its not worth drinking and driving. its not just your life you can ruin.

thanks for the post bro. even if you can make one kid or person aware of the danger and the damage that drinking and driving causes, you've done your job. your brother would be proud of you and your whole family.

05LSR250R
04-21-2009, 07:59 PM
Really sorry for the loss of your brother!
Out here by me there was an entire family wiped out by some drunk driver just before Xmas! Killed'em all! Family of five children! Its a Damn shame that people continue to drink and drive! They need to step up the sentencing to prison time on the first offense! That'll make people think twice about their drinking and driving habits!

250x_kyle
04-21-2009, 08:06 PM
my buddys grandma and sister inlaw were killed by a drunk driver two weeks ago and his 1 year old in the back seats been down in pittsburgh in rough shape ever since. the drunk driver was also killed in the accident. sorry about your loss and good luck with the march.