PDA

View Full Version : Need Extreme Motor Our Stroker

h&h
04-20-2009, 11:01 AM
HELLO. IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME OUT CANT FIND A DEALER OUT THERE THATS SELLING THESE PARTS PLEASE HELP, I AM LOOKING FOR PARTS FOR 125 TYPHOON AND I HAVE A PITBIKE THAT NEEDS MOTOR OR STROKER THANKS JOSH CALL IF CAN 816-918-1737

Ride1Rob
04-20-2009, 09:03 PM
www.tboltusa.com tell him Rob sent ya.

double trouble
04-21-2009, 06:55 PM
hey rob,

what motor did you end up using in your boys bike and did you put the 160 kit on it? I'm looking to change my boys this summer and trying to decide wich one is better and fits without to many mods

thanks
ken

lem dad
04-22-2009, 10:21 AM
what parts do you need ?

Rowlands Motorsports
Dylan 03
EVS
Xtream Clean

Ride1Rob
05-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by double trouble
hey rob,

what motor did you end up using in your boys bike and did you put the 160 kit on it? I'm looking to change my boys this summer and trying to decide wich one is better and fits without to many mods

thanks
ken

I went with a YX bottom end and put my sons 140 kit on top of it. The YX motors make for really nice power when modded. There is an issue that a few dealers are working out with the kick start bearings. Other than that the motor is pretty nice. The Lifan 150 is best out there for power and durability in stock trim. Bolt it in and go with no problems at all. Let me know and I'll give you an idea on who to buy from that will stand behind their product 110%. They're sending me the updated cases with the stronger kickstart bearing for free.