PDA

View Full Version : Logan Howard

mxkids
04-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Please keep Logan Howard in your thoughts and prayers. This is an email that I got from his dad this morning.

About two hours after we arrived in Va., Logan was thrown out of a Rhino and broke the bone in his upper right arm and bent the two bones in his lower right arm. We spent most of the night in the Danville hospital, pray you never have to go there, and came home Friday morning. He is having surgery today to reset the broken bone and straighten the two lower bones. The doctor says the outcome will be good but his racing season is over. I guess it will be me and Bay the rest of the season. I will let you know how he is doing after the surgery. He has been doing fine the last couple of days, he has been on some good pain meds.
Davy

Sonia Tittle

Ryko racing
04-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Hang in there buddy. Just make sure you listen to the therapist and you will heal up and be backin no time.

I will have Ryan send you a message.

Get well real soon.

STOCKRACING917
04-20-2009, 02:54 PM
OMG,
We were looking for you guys and just thought you had decided not to come. In our prayers immediately.

The Stocktons

Logan #34's Dad
04-21-2009, 08:22 PM
Ouch! That sucks. We were just getting to know them guys. Anyone know if they will still race Nationals with Bailey?

DoubleDad
04-22-2009, 01:45 PM
Yes, Bailey and I will be in Ill. but it won't be the same without Logan. The surgery went good and he is doing well considering. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.
Davy